1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jets beating Indy 18-15 end of 3rd Q

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by Roman529, Dec 27, 2009.

1. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area

I know what you were SUGGESTING!:up:

I know what you wanted (and others that arent smart enough to know they can have their cake the eat it too......just messing with you right back), and I know what you wanted each THREAD for NO or COLTS leading up to this. And just as consistently, in each of those THREADS mathmatically nothing was chaning for current 2009 PHINS to root for NO and COLTS LOSS. So thats what I did....I rooted for the NO and COLTS loss cause it didnt change anything for 2009 Miami Dolphins.

Thats how I look at it.....

I was rooting hard for NO and COLTS LOSS each of the last few weeks because of several reasons....our 2009 Miami Dolphins simply had WINS laying right in front of them since BUF that would have put them in control....to date they failed, and most importantly, a NO or COLTS loss the last few weeks wouldnt have changed the Math for 2009 Phins for playoff....we needed WINS that have escaped us.....but a loss to those previously non-loss teams was PERFECT.

So, the '72 TEAM does deserve our continued support as a Franchise to root for only one TEAM to become the 2nd UNDEFEATED CHAMPION and thats the 2010 Miami Dolphins.