1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jets are going to beat on you....BAD!

Discussion in 'Out of Bounds' started by villain the foe, Oct 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. villain the foe

villain the foe Banned

Oct 5, 2009
    Just wanted to throw that out there. The Phins were quite cute last year, winning the division and all, with Favre having a ripped bicep tendon and Brady out for the season.

Hey, im not the man to make excuses though. I noticed alot of phin fans coming to the Jetnation site talking like you guys are actually going to win this game. Wanting to compare "rushing" statistics and all this junk. Well let me give you guys some stats that ACTUALLY matter.

The Jets are averaging 18.5 points per game.
    The Dolphins defense allows 19.8 points per game.

The Dolphins are averaging 20.2 points per game.
    The Jets defense allows only 14.2 points per game. (mind you, this is quite off given that Pick 6's are equated in this stat for some awful reason. in all actuality the Jets allow maybe about 9 points per game).

Your team is a joke this year. They were actually a joke last year but given the nature of how beautiful the game of football is, it was only right for Chad to just so happen to go to the team that plays us last in the reg. season and actually beat us and become the comeback player of the year. It is also ironic that he is now on IR just like he was with us. I guess you guys get what you ask for.

Now that the world knows that the dolphins can hold the ball for 45+ minutes and still lose I dont really mind you guys running the infamous "Wildcat" offense and chewing up yards and time. Bottomline is this, yards dont win football games, points do.

You guys suck!

Oh, and thank you for allowing me to come to the boards and talk smack. Love a great rivalry game fellas. May the best team win!

alen1 and HardKoreXXX like this.