1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeff Ireland Flight Delay Saved Cam for 1 Day?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Danny, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    I was just reading an article in the Palm beach paper and it said that Ireland's flight was delayed and he got down south in time for dinner only.It also says something about Bill wanting to have a GM in place first before he gets rid of Cam...that way he can let the new GM fire the coach and help pick the new one.....sorry guys but I don't know how to provide a link but is in the palm beach post.I know you're all wanting to hear news on Cam but it seems like is gonna have to wait till tomorrow.

Ozzy rules!!

[mod] Link added. [/mod]

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/...2008/01/01/ireland_doesnt_interview_with.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2008
  2. psingh01

psingh01 New Member

Dec 13, 2007
    The coach reports to Parcells not the GM. Parcells can fire Cam whenever he wants.

3. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    The article says no such thing. It simply says Bill may be waiting because he wants Ireland's input. Nowhere does it say the coach is definitely going to get fired. Please be more accurate when reporting your information.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  4. sabanhater

sabanhater New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Philadelphia
    Cam surpassed his pay grade. It's only a matter of time until he gets the axe.

5. Danny

Danny New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Sorry if I didn't phrase it right.....the article says that Bill might want to wait to have a GM in place and that way it can be said that if Cam got fire if was the GM who wanted it that way.....didn't mean that Bill wanted to fire him, it was just what the writer was speculatiing about and that's why I used the question mark.....I didn't mean to say that Bill wants to fire him.

Ozzy rules!!

6. phinfanuk

phinfanuk Season Ticket Holder

Dec 19, 2007
    The longer we leave it the more I am starting to think Cam will be here next year.

7. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007

No, they are on the same time schedule they said they would be. Anything after today - your comment is applicable.

8. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    I appreciate that Danny. We just have to be really careful here to make sure we're factual with our information. It's all good. :hi5:

9. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    Maybe parcells brings in Jeff Ireland, and then they fire Cam and sign Garrett as our HC

10. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Anyone else hope the Cowboys lose their first playoff game? :lol:

11. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I don't know about you guys, but this waiting and speculating is hard for me. I hope they don't drag it out to long. It's time we should be able to take a deep breath and atleast have an idea what the future might bring. It's almost like watching a soap opera. LOL

12. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    im rooting for GB..I wanna see afvre get another ring..IMO he deserves more than any other person in the league..

And hopefully jacksonville makes it too NE because IMO they are the only AFC team who can beat them