1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeff Fisher

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Phinvader Bill, Oct 23, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Jeff Fisher is a great coach, and unfortunately, this season is going to come down on his head...even though its the players who aren't making plays. I'd bet a dollar that he is gone after this season.

Which brings up the question...where will he go? He is a great coach, and a great guy. He will get another head coaching job soon enough. But, where will he go?

I doubt he'd go to Oakland, KC is still ok with their new coach so they wouldnt be ready to replace him....yet. Dallas is a possibility, so is Houston. Maybe even Carolina or Jacksonville.

But, the best fit for him in my opinion is..............Buffalo. :cry:

I don't want Jeff Fisher in the AFC East. I don't want to hate him. Lets just hope I'm wrong here.

2. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Buffalo would be smart to hire him, I hope he avoids the Skins...thats the worst job in the NFL....but it pays amazing. He's a good coach but he's probably run his course in Tenn, the days of a coach staying in one place 10+ years are just about over. Really next offseason is a great time to be a team looking for a coach theres tons available, unless Buffalo is really dumb they should get an upgrade....if I were Cleveland I would ditch Mangina after this season and hire Fisher.. he's obviously a coordinator or college coach at this point.

3. unifiedtheory

unifiedtheory Sub Pending Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    If I was running the Texans I'd hire him as soon as the Titans are dumb enough to fire him.
    Posted via Mobile Device

gafinfan and jetssuck like this.