1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jason Taylor plays Through Pain In loss

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Dec 24, 2007.

1. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    He also made(pro-bowler) Matt Light look foolish on a couple of plays.Do people think he played because of pride,or for the consecutive games started record? I would like to think for the pride of the team.

2. PhinFantic

PhinFantic New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    New Jersey
    I think he also played because he knows that this might be his last games in a Dolphins uniform or in his carreer.

3. psingh01

psingh01 New Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Heh, I've been watching in pain all year lol

4. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    i think he will be back with the dolphins next year

5. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    It is sad seeing Jason getting hurt and limping around, but this has been the way our entire team has played this year. I love JT but I think it is time to rebuild and trade him for a draft pick....I think we could a 2nd rounder from him....I know the Denver Broncos have had a lot of problems on defense and cannot put pressure on QB's, so I could see the Broncos being one team interested in him.

I also feel we should try our best to trade down the first pick.......I don't think there is any one player in college who is the consensus # 1 guy.....we need MANY upgrades so lets try and get as many picks as we can. We should be able to draft five or more guys this year who can compete for a starting spot in 2008, and then hopefully bring in some free agents to complete things.

TO 2008 :ffic:

6. PhinFantic

PhinFantic New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    New Jersey
    It's not like I don't want him to be back because I do. I just ment that Taylor knows there will be alot of changes coming up because of the hiring of Parcells and he may not be one. It's been discussed before in other posts.Personally, I would like him to come back and that is one of the few lineman who should.

7. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    yea i know what ur talking about i just think that he will be back he is a Bill parcells type of player

8. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    He's a true warrior. Unless we want to go 0-16 next year, we have to keep him. We can let him groom his successor (I tab UCLA's Bruce Davis, who considers JT his idol and if you see him play, you'd think it was JT wearing #44 in blue and gold or at least Bob Griese thought so).