1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jason Brown signs with Rams

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by WinkyNutz, Feb 28, 2009.

1. WinkyNutz

WinkyNutz who's the masta?

Feb 28, 2009
    I don't know if this has been posted yet, but looks like Jason Brown is heading to St. Louis. As per John Clayton at espn.com (sorry, don't have enough posts to attach link):

2. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I think it got reported in another thread following Jason Brown, but has not had its own thread since the announcement become official.

Pretty big news, huh? I'm glad we didn;t overpay him, personally.

By the way, if you are ever unsure if something already has a thread posted about it, do the following: when you start a new thread, there is a button to the right of the Title box which says "Check If Already Posted". If you click it, it'll check for you.

Cheers!

WinkyNutz likes this.
  3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Holy mary mother.

A sports show around here was saying he wanted to be the highest paid interior lineman. I think he might be close to that wish. I had heard he had gone to the rams but at what cost?

4. WinkyNutz

WinkyNutz who's the masta?

Feb 28, 2009
    Thanks for the tip :up:

5. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

no prob. Look forward to more posts from you.

6. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I would LOVE for JB to come out now and say .........it wasnt about the money.

7. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Not sure of the specifics, but he got Alen Faneca money from what I heard. I wanted him, but that was a bit much imo.

8. charlestonphan

charlestonphan Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    i would too, but unfortunately in the NFL, with career longevity being pretty low, the salary cap, and the contract structure heavily favoring the teams, it HAS to be all about the money for the players.