1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jason Allen or Antonio Cramartie

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by zach8111, Jan 15, 2008.

1. general tso

general tso New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    I love how so many people absolutely knew Cromartie was a sure thing and the guy we had to take at #16. I bet the Houston Texans boards are filled with posters who knew Mario Williams was the right choice all along. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

There's only a few people on this board that were clamoring for Cromartie at the time, Boomer being one of the main supporters (I remember because I argued his knee injury, which forced him to miss the entire 2005 season, made him too big of a risk at #16, while Boomer argued the immense talent was worth the risk).

2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Cromartie is better now, but how good would he have been if he got yanked around 4 times in his two years at San Diego? J.Allen got yanked into two positions at once, then to Safety only, then to Corner only, now back to Safety. How is anyone to develop? And yet he did towards the end.

Oh by the way i wanted marcus mcneil with that pick, not Cromartie though.

3. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    What is this, a joke??

4. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    I know its sounds redundant, but I was never really sold on Reggie Bush. He never seemed to me to be an NFL back. I didnt think Mario Williams was going to be special, either.

5. djfresh47

djfresh47 New Member

Nov 25, 2007
    It's easy to make excuses when we're fans. Cromartie would've been a better pick. Though looking back at drafts Marino would've never been a Dolphin.