its my bday

9 replies

SICKSICKForum VeteranOP
Feb 9, 2013, 02:12 AM

I love the jets and happy bday to me!!!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 9, 2013, 02:16 AM

I ****ing hate my wife ^^

Laces OutLaces OutNew Member
Feb 9, 2013, 02:21 AM

Happy Birthday bro

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 9, 2013, 02:23 AM

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Feb 11, 2013, 05:56 PM

Happy late birthday, Chris.
.... or happy early birthday. however you want to look at it.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Feb 11, 2013, 05:57 PM

Just thought I'd wait until after the hangover before wishing you a great BDay El Sicko!

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Feb 11, 2013, 05:59 PM

Yesssss. That's the last bit of info I needed to get into your bank account!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1ONE

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Feb 11, 2013, 06:14 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Yesssss. That's the last bit of info I needed to get into your bank account!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1ONE

Come on lmeister, you know he was lying about how big his **** was..he always has...

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 12, 2013, 04:15 PM

My bday hasnt even made it here yet this year, my wife was drunk. She needs to go home. Cause she's too drunk!

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Feb 12, 2013, 04:17 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY [email protected]

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.