Its been a long time
11 replies
Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well. Its been a long time since I posted on a forum and even a longer time since I posted on ThePhins (9 years actually since my last post here). People get older, other things pop up (career, relationships, etc.) that sometimes change ones life priorities. One life priority of course that NEVER changes is my love for the Miami Dolphins.
Maybe some of you remember me, most probably don't and that is perfectly fine. I have just been feeling the itch to maybe get more involved again in talking Dolphins with fellow fans on a forum so what better place to try that again than ThePhins. :)
Hope everyone is doing well and Fins up!
Oh and also just got tickets to the Chargers/Dolphins game in LA this year. I just happened to get extremely lucky this year that the LA game was taking place during a previously planned LA trip. Anyone else going to this game?

Welcome back! Of course I remember you from the FH days. I think we have several folks going to that game but I can't remember which ones.
Welcome back. Hope you stick around
OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.
I remeber you from the FH days I always wondered what happened to all the cool people on FH, Apparently they all joined this forum.
"TheOne wrote:
I remeber you from the FH days I always wondered what happened to all the cool people on FH, Apparently they all joined this forum.
We didnt join this forum, Muck started this forum after a split from FH thats not even worth rehashing. Some of us decided that the people we post with are more important then where we post. :)
Also, welcome Nublar. Been a long time. :wave:
Thanks for the welcomes everyone :). I was around for the great "split" back in the day haha. Though I ended up sliding more to the other side and spent like 7 years there on the staff. Obviously the past is the past and like mentioned above no need to rehash it. But short story is I retired from there and moved on to a new chapter in my life. Honestly now I just enjoy the life of being a fan and nothing more. Leaving there also gave me the chance to focus on some non-Dolphins website work and I found a great lady and now am engaged.
Also just like in sports sometimes a change of scenery is what is best. I am very happy to be here :)

Mazel Tov! I remarried in 2007 after my first wife died in 2004. Twice blessed. Good thing
OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.
Not getting married...why make one woman miserable when I can make so many happy? :p
She is a hardcore Steelers fan which last season presented some challenges on both sides lol.

"Nublar7 wrote:
Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well. Its been a long time since I posted on a forum and even a longer time since I posted on ThePhins (9 years actually since my last post here). People get older, other things pop up (career, relationships, etc.) that sometimes change ones life priorities. One life priority of course that NEVER changes is my love for the Miami Dolphins.
Maybe some of you remember me, most probably don't and that is perfectly fine. I have just been feeling the itch to maybe get more involved again in talking Dolphins with fellow fans on a forum so what better place to try that again than ThePhins. :)
Hope everyone is doing well and Fins up!
Oh and also just got tickets to the Chargers/Dolphins game in LA this year. I just happened to get extremely lucky this year that the LA game was taking place during a previously planned LA trip. Anyone else going to this game?
I remember you bro! WB!
EDIT: You used to be, the "King of News". Right?
