1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's a Great day to be a sport fan!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jt0323, Oct 27, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    First Dolphins win!
    and then the Ravens, Redskins and Giants win! why is this important? because...
    [​IMG]
    i put 100 on a three team parlay, my RA put the other 100! This week was scary because well Redskins almost blew their game, well to cover anyway. They were winning more than enough but gave up a TD which at that point i was losing the spread, and then they had a great drive and where at the Red Zone, all i see on NFL.com is out of the red zone and i read FUMBLE, i thought the worse, lucky for me they recovered and got the field goal which put them up by 8. Lions then went for it on 4th down and missed so they covered by .5 points! Then the Giants pissed me off because first the refs made horrible calls, and second they had amazing field position so many times but did nothing with it. And on 4th and 1 they get a full start, but idk how but Smith, i believe, made an amazing catch. Giants settle for a field goal and then later on a bad snap cost the Steelers a safety and then Giants get great field position and eventually win the game! So yeah Dolphins Winning+winning $560= a GREAT DAY!

Fin Fan In Cali and GISH like this.
  2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Awesome! Great day for you.

Jt0323 likes this.
  3. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    WOW..that's awesome. I have a little interest in tonight's game. If Indy wins, I pocket $337. I had a parlay with NYG - SEA - INDY and another with N.O. - INDY. All to win straight up and all were/are underdogs. I only put up $35 though, small potatoes compared to your parlay, lol.

Jt0323 and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  4. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    today is another great day! Dolphins win and i bet 50 on a 3 leg parlay, had Ravens Even, Jags -7 and Giants +3 and won! won a easy $300 and now won $900 in 3 weeks