It's a BOY!

14 replies

DAdanmarinoSupporterOP
Jan 17, 2017, 04:46 PM

I found out today that my baby boy will be born come July. (I currently have 4 girls fo rthose of you who don't know. lol)

cuchulainncuchulainnSupporter
Jan 17, 2017, 05:30 PM

Congrats. Had my son first. Then 3 girls.

In your case he'll have 5 Moms. Lol...

JPPT1974JPPT1974Forum Veteran
Jan 17, 2017, 08:38 PM

Congrats to you and best of blessings!

Ready for May Flowers and Mother's Day 2022

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Jan 17, 2017, 11:39 PM

"cuchulainn wrote:

Congrats. Had my son first. Then 3 girls.

In your case he'll have 5 Moms. Lol...

lol...Tell me about it. I've already told me wife that I won't allow him to be spoiled by these women.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 18, 2017, 08:50 AM

Congrats bro, my family was complete opposite.....3 boys...and youngest a girl. She's spoiled rotten. Enjoy!

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jan 18, 2017, 09:10 AM

Congrats, man!

You're naming him "Steel", right?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Jan 18, 2017, 09:35 AM

"danmarino wrote:

I found out today that my baby boy will be born come July. (I currently have 4 girls fo rthose of you who don't know. lol)

Congratulations

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jan 18, 2017, 02:13 PM

Congrats, man! I have two little girls, and thats more than enough in our house, lol. I don't know how I'd handle five kids, but I wish you and your wife the best!

Jan 23, 2017, 08:12 AM

Congrats brother!

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Jul 22, 2017, 06:18 PM

Congratulations man, that's awesome!
Great news!


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

JPPT1974JPPT1974Forum Veteran
Jul 24, 2017, 09:02 PM

Awesome news and congrats. Expecting a great nephew very soon myself. Thoughts are with your new family.:flag:

Ready for May Flowers and Mother's Day 2022

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Aug 10, 2017, 12:51 AM

"danmarino wrote:

lol...Tell me about it. I've already told me wife that I won't allow him to be spoiled by these women.

Like you have any say in anything !!!!!

I've got some kind of invisible time space warp thingy at the end of my driveway. Cross it outbound and I'm a well respected member of my community running a multimillion dollar business with 70 employees, but as soon as the wheels on my truck go bumpety bump down that same driveway, inbound, eagerly anticipating returning home to my three beautiful ladies aged 50 ish 17 and 7, (throw in 70 for mom most of the time too) and I turn in to some kind of drooling idiot who can't even be trusted to dress himself or understand the complexities of Dora the explorer much less the My Little Pony Universe ( Rainbow Dash is my fave ;) ) Lucky I have such beautiful intelligent women to keep me in line I am. Heck til last year even my dog was a beach.

I feel your pain brah!

But at least the new puppy is a boy so I got Somebody on my team. He's only 9 months old and he can catch a Frisbee already.

Congrats to you and welcome to the world baby boy, may all your dreams come true.

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Aug 25, 2017, 11:15 AM

"Puka-head wrote:

Like you have any say in anything !!!!!

I've got some kind of invisible time space warp thingy at the end of my driveway. Cross it outbound and I'm a well respected member of my community running a multimillion dollar business with 70 employees, but as soon as the wheels on my truck go bumpety bump down that same driveway, inbound, eagerly anticipating returning home to my three beautiful ladies aged 50 ish 17 and 7, (throw in 70 for mom most of the time too) and I turn in to some kind of drooling idiot who can't even be trusted to dress himself or understand the complexities of Dora the explorer much less the My Little Pony Universe ( Rainbow Dash is my fave ;) ) Lucky I have such beautiful intelligent women to keep me in line I am. Heck til last year even my dog was a beach.

I feel your pain brah!

But at least the new puppy is a boy so I got Somebody on my team. He's only 9 months old and he can catch a Frisbee already.

Congrats to you and welcome to the world baby boy, may all your dreams come true.

Thanks bro (and to everyone else)!

I feel your pain. At work I'm saving lives and making life saving decisions. At home I can't load a dishwasher correctly or dress my kids properly.

It's been just over 2 months since he's been born and I can't keep my girls off of him. He's never going to learn to walk because he'll be carried everywhere. Although, he'll never be hungry, thirsty, or bored either. lol

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Jun 10, 2018, 12:58 AM

Congrats Dano..:)

Jun 10, 2018, 06:33 AM

"danmarino wrote:

Thanks bro (and to everyone else)!

I feel your pain. At work I'm saving lives and making life saving decisions. At home I can't load a dishwasher correctly or dress my kids properly.

It's been just over 2 months since he's been born and I can't keep my girls off of him. He's never going to learn to walk because he'll be carried everywhere. Although, he'll never be hungry, thirsty, or bored either. lol

Hey since DJ bumped this after nearly a year, your son is coming up on his first birth day. How are things going? Are his sisters bored with him yet?

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.