It hit me during the postgame interview who Ginn reminds me of....
28 replies
YouTube - Ginn's TD Returns Key to Dolphins Win
iyam....
YouTube - Mushmouth
Look at about 31 seconds, JT is messing with the Jets fans
"ATL-Dolfan wrote:
Look at about 31 seconds, JT is messing with the Jets fans
:lol: that was the best part...
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
i don't see it......
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
Just the way he mumbles and refuses to look at the camera. Very Mushmouthish.
He sounds nothing like Mushmouth. He does have kind of a lisp
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
"CANEPHINS wrote:
Just the way he mumbles and refuses to look at the camera. Very Mushmouthish.
i think he talks kind of fast be honest and low, he talks real low. he's probably not looking at the camera as hes watching jt **** with the fans lol
thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs. 

Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.
"CANEPHINS wrote:
Just the way he mumbles and refuses to look at the camera. Very Mushmouthish.
He's probably just shy... or at the very least, camera-shy.
IDK who he looks like. I hope he's still pissed next week too and does the same to the pats.
"GridIronKing34 wrote:
He's probably just shy... or at the very least, camera-shy.
i hold no feeling either way.....but jesus i would have guessed you guys are dating :lol:
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

I just appreciate the fact he's a laid back guy. And not just another big mouth that I have to listen to.....he's obviously not very comfortable being put on the spot.
JS
"Paul 13 wrote:
:lol: that was the best part...
That was awesome

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"SICK wrote:
i hold no feeling either way.....but jesus i would have guessed you guys are dating :lol:
Nah.. It's just I've seen people like him while shooting interviews... Some people are straight up camera-shy. They're kind of at a loss for words (even if they know what they are going to say) and look a way from the camera.
"GridIronKing34 wrote:
Nah.. It's just I've seen people like him while shooting interviews... Some people are straight up camera-shy. They're kind of at a loss for words (even if they know what they are going to say) and look a way from the camera.
yup....same with me in broadcasting school....there will be someone there, the best prsonality ever....not shy....says whats on his mind.....the lights turn on, the camera is pointed at him and BOOM......he stutters, sweats, coughs, chokes etc etc
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
yup....same with me in broadcasting school....there will be someone there, the best prsonality ever....not shy....says whats on his mind.....the lights turn on, the camera is pointed at him and BOOM......he stutters, sweats, coughs, chokes etc etc
I used to get that way in Public Speaking engagements. Around a few people it's no big deal, but something about knowing a ****-ton of people are watching you is a different (scary) feeling.
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
"SICK wrote:
.....the lights turn on, the camera is pointed at him and BOOM......he stutters, sweats, coughs, chokes etc etc
Sounds like a porn movie shoot

he just isnt a bright kid. if he was, he'd be a much better player. he wouldnt do things like turn his head upfeild before he even has the football in his hands.

"eric wrote:
he just isnt a bright kid. if he was, he'd be a much better player. he wouldnt do things like turn his head upfeild before he even has the football in his hands.
Then Ronnie must not be too bright because I've seen him do the same thing. And Ricky. And every other player in the NFL who at one point or another has dropped a ball because they turned upfield too fast.
"Rhody Phins Fan wrote:
Then Ronnie must not be too bright because I've seen him do the same thing. And Ricky. And every other player in the NFL who at one point or another has dropped a ball because they turned upfield too fast.
i didnt say that. you did. dont try to start an argument by speaking on my behalf.

The kid has a speach impedement to go along with his learning disability... yea, lets make fun of that.
"cnc66 wrote:
The kid has a speach impedement to go along with his learning disability... yea, lets make fun of that.
Bet ya he does a killer porky the pig impression
JS
"cnc66 wrote:
The kid has a speach impedement to go along with his learning disability... yea, lets make fun of that.
Not sure everyone who posted here knew that. But you are correct Marty.
"cnc66 wrote:
The kid has a speach impedement to go along with his learning disability... yea, lets make fun of that.
Thank you I was trying to find the article on how Ginn had to overcome alot in school.


