1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

it ends this weekend

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by hellomotto, Dec 12, 2007.

Tags:
  1. hellomotto

hellomotto Banned

Nov 29, 2007
    miami will get its first win and New England will lose. mark it down. no matter how sorry our team looks and no matter how good New England looks. it ends this weekend. i have spoken to the football gods and they have made their decision. #13 ......:up:

ps this is not a bs statement this is what will happen. stay tune......

2. Kudda

Kudda Banned Troll

Dec 1, 2007
    I could actually see us beating Baltimore so long as we shut down McGahee and don't turn the ball over.

But NE losing to the Jests at home? Well here's to hoping.. but extremely unlikely.

3. Dtronic

Dtronic Season Tickets Sec. 150

Dec 7, 2007
    Cape Coral FL
    Cam stop posting on here!

4. DeeperImage

DeeperImage New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    I hope you are right, brotato.

5. Captain lou

Captain lou New Member

Dec 7, 2007

We are going 0-16 and the Patriots are going 19-0 and no one will talk about the undefeated Dolphins ever again. Then our franchise will have nothing left to hang it's hat on.

Baltimore 27-13
    Patriots 49-10

6. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    Whatever, dude. :001_rolleyes:

7. rvicious

rvicious New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    We are waaaaaaaaaay past statements like these. :confused2::confused2:

8. SMOKE

SMOKE Member

Nov 26, 2007
    The Pats are out for blood against the Jets. They will destroy them. I wonder what the Pats will do with their starters after this game. A win this Sunday gives them home field advantage. I wonder if they will risk injury for the streak.

9. MiamiMan147

MiamiMan147 Season Ticket Holder

Nov 26, 2007
    We've got a shot if we eliminate the turnovers. As much as I like Beck, right now Lemon is moving the ball better. Baltimore's lost their last 6, so we're not going up against a hot team.

I'm sorry, but no way NE loses tomorrow. To picture the beatdown that is to come, picture what would happen if Mclovin walked up to Chuck Liddel, poked him in the eye and made fun of his haircut. The beatdown that would follow is what we're going to see NE do the Jets

10. Jsbaugh

Jsbaugh New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Even if we can put some points up what makes anyone think we can stop Baltimore from putting up more. Defense is horrible.

11. Dmarino110

Dmarino110 New Member

Dec 10, 2007
    what ends? Are they going to forfeit and play madden the rest of the season?

12. Idahophin

Idahophin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Snake River Plain

I think you will be closer to right than hellomotto..

13. tay0365

tay0365 New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    It seems to be getting tougher to believe every week, but I am in your corner hoping we finally get our 1st win, don't let Anti-fans like Capt Lou get you down. It's good to see there is still some support for this team out there.

14. Dolphins77

Dolphins77 New Member

Dec 11, 2007
    We get pressure on Boller early and force him into some bad decisions, which he is prone to do, we might be able to eke out a win. Provided we don't hand the game to them with turnovers.

15. ShaBam

ShaBam New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    LOL!!!

Honestly somebody makes one of these threads every week...it's time to accept the fact that this team won't be winning any time soon.

Fire Cam Cameron....the worst coach in NFL history.

16. mmikel30

mmikel30 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    in a house
    i hope they get greedy and a key plater or two is out for the playoffs

17. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    The Patriots will not score that many points, they may not even score half of that with the terrible conditions they are going to have to play in.

18. Awsi Dooger

Awsi Dooger New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    I agree and I don't think many fans realize how lousy the conditions are supposed to be in Foxboro this week. The total on the game keeps dropping, down to 46 at many spots, from a high of 52. Most places have it off the board completely.

Last week I gave Pittsburgh no shot and didn't watch the game at all. But I'm sure the Jets will play hard and if they get the weather conditions and a few breaks it wouldn't shock me if the game is very competitive.

IMO, the fans who are expecting the Pats to be in a frenzy this week and take it out on the Jets are not well versed in NFL motivation. The best teams take it out on opponents they view as a threat. That's when you'll get supreme energy level, like NE hosting SD and Pittsburgh. This week NE does not fear the Jets so you'll get a run of the mill intensity level. The camera gate stuff is wildly overrated.

In terms of the Dolphin game, it comes down to which weakness can be exploited, Baltimore's poor secondary (if the CBs are out), or Miami's overall problems specifically run defense. Baltimore will run it down your throat if you allow it, and Miami has surrendered a ridiculous 35+ rush attempts per game, easily the worst in the league. If the Ravens run semi-effectively then Boller wil find some openings and not appear as inept as he can look on occasion.

Heck, I'm flying to Miami tonight and might even attend the game. I witnessed all the '72 home games so I might as well be a part of this great adventure.

19. FinFanInNE

FinFanInNE New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Ya up here in Massachusetts we are expecting a Nor'Easter. High winds with heavy snow that will accumulate up to a foot. Still arent sure when or where it will be worse because it is still 4 days away. Anything can happen.

20. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    anybody can beat anybody in the NFL i dont care who u are so the jets can win and the dolphins can win

21. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    i don't care about ne, but god i do hope we win.

22. Jets81

Jets81 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    I hope you're right Homato, but like most others I don't see the Jets beating the Pats in Foxboro. The weather is supposed to be bad this weekend...that helped us win there last year so with a little luck maybe lightning can strike twice. (pun intended)

23. Captain lou

Captain lou New Member

Dec 7, 2007

I support this team I've watched every miserable second this season. I hope we do win but I wouldn't bet on it. Just because you support your team doesn't excuse your far sightedness. We made the Jets look like Superbowl contender and I think we all know that ain't the case. Miami's next win won't be until next August in the preseason. I hope New England goes underfeated in the regular season and loses thier first playoff game. That way their season too will be a complete loss, and it will hurt them more.

24. hellomotto

hellomotto Banned

Nov 29, 2007
    the weather gods are on our side in new england. if you take away the passing attack the pats are beatable.

25. Jets81

Jets81 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    I can't disagree. The fact that the Ravens were able to push the Pats around on offense gives me a little hope as well...there as bad an offensive team as there is. The Jets were able to dominate the LOS last year in the mud, and I believe if it comes down to a game where the ball has to stay on the ground, then yea, the Jets have as good a shot as anyone does.

If it's a beautiful day then it'll turn into a massacre. The Jets have only been able to generate a pass rush once this year. They happened to win that game (Steelers) but I just don't think they'll be able to get it going against the Pats. God forbid Bob Sutton actually try some blitz packages, or ones that aren't painfully obvious to even the least seasoned player or fan.

26. hellomotto

hellomotto Banned

Nov 29, 2007

mangenius is back. severe weather is the equalizer. i'm just happy the fins will get there first win.

27. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Who couldn't we beat if we shut down their running game and didnt turn the ball over? We could beat pretty much everyone with that kind of play. The reality is that we can't do that. We won't shut down McGahee and we will turn the ball over. Chances of us playing a perfect game about slightly above 0%. But luckily for us, Baltimore sucks and it won't take a perfect game to beat them. They are fumbling machines. If we can capitalize on two drives off of turnovers, we should win. As long as they don't score 3 times on defense.

28. larfo2224

larfo2224 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Box Elder, South Dakota
    I would love to see it and continue to hope for a win each and every week. What I can't stand to watch, is what appears to be a lack of effort. The missed tackles are killing us and letting teams off when they have long yardage situations is dreadful. The weather conditions may limit NE this weekend but I still think they pull off the win. I just can't decide who I hate the most......Jets or Patriots.