Is there a blockbuster trade in the works?
67 replies
Can't you feel it in your bones?
Something is definitely brewing. There are too many rumors swirling around Brown, Ginn, White and Taylor. Ordinarily that wouldn't mean anything but the calendar is winding down to the draft and if we are going to get more picks, or even trade down it will have to be determined in the "pre-draft" - aka - now!
There just has to be a multi-player deal in the works for several draft picks in the next few days.
I am thinking that maybe Brown and Ginn will be traded for draft picks. Anyone else care to speculate?
Knowing Bill he will having nothing on the table and go into the draft for help.
another year with Ginn as or so called WR and Ronnie as our starter.
I would love to see us have more draft picks, but really don't think that anything on a major scale is in the works. Why would anyone take Ginn? He has proven to be a marshmallow.
"larfo2224 wrote:
I would love to see us have more draft picks, but really don't think that anything on a major scale is in the works. Why would anyone take Ginn? He has proven to be a marshmallow.
The only reason is if anyone needed a punt returner
all i sense is the dolphins are telling the league that anyone can be had for the right price. something every team does.
JasonLaCanfora
Wr Brandon Marshall signs his tender, opening trade avenues. Seattle a strong option. Miami could be as well. More on NFL Network tonight.about 1 hour ago via web
I have a feeling that if this happens between Miami and Denver, Ginn will be a part of the deal.
"NaboCane wrote:
I have a feeling that if this happens between Miami and Denver, Ginn will be a part of the deal.
I'm hopeful. All the people that are ****ing about us not doing anything while the Jets went after Holmes would need to eat a bit of crow if this goes down. Because clearly this would be part of a rather thought out plan, and not a spur of the moment knee jerk decision.
It would be rather funny to see the Jets sign a guy with attitude problems to a 1 year contract and lose him for 4 games, while we do the same, except pick up a better player, without the suspensions... although we'd be paying a bit more, but our net gain I think would still be a lot higher.
if we got brandon marshall id jizz in my pants. then if we draft earl thomas with 12 ?!?!? oh **** son!!!! it would be so awesome.......so that means it wont even come close to happening :pity:
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
if we got brandon marshall id jizz in my pants. then if we draft earl thomas with 12 ?!?!? oh **** son!!!! it would be so awesome.......so that means it wont even come close to happening :pity:
You had me at "Marshall."
"larfo2224 wrote:
I would love to see us have more draft picks, but really don't think that anything on a major scale is in the works. Why would anyone take Ginn? He has proven to be a marshmallow.
Cam drafted Ginn and he is now the offensive co for Baltimore. Cam had been following Ginn for years and just loved his talent. I say trade Ginn to Baltimore so he can be with Cam and lets negotiate something. For that matter, wouldn't Brown work well in their backfield?
Brandon Marshall isn't happening. Sparano already said he wasn't someone who fit the mold of what they are looking for.
"SeanP wrote:
I'm hopeful. All the people that are ****ing about us not doing anything while the Jets went after Holmes would need to eat a bit of crow if this goes down. Because clearly this would be part of a rather thought out plan, and not a spur of the moment knee jerk decision.
It would be rather funny to see the Jets sign a guy with attitude problems to a 1 year contract and lose him for 4 games, while we do the same, except pick up a better player, without the suspensions... although we'd be paying a bit more, but our net gain I think would still be a lot higher.
it would be rather fun to watch the Marshall bitch slap Revis over and over again......
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod
"Rocky Raccoon wrote:
Brandon Marshall isn't happening. Sparano already said he wasn't someone who fit the mold of what they are looking for.
Cant a man dream RR damn son!!! Devils adovcate says smokescreen, he can easily sit Marshall down and tell him it was part of the game...
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod
"NaboCane wrote:
I have a feeling that if this happens between Miami and Denver, Ginn will be a part of the deal.
Agreed.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"Rocky Raccoon wrote:
Brandon Marshall isn't happening. Sparano already said he wasn't someone who fit the mold of what they are looking for.
I'm not going to go to Vegas and take the odds on this happening, but in all honesty the FO hasn't exactly been forthcoming on what it's doing, at all. There's smoke screens left and right, and they're doing a darn good job of keeping everyone in the dark. It's really impossible to say what is or isn't smoke.
As Nabo said with this...
JasonLaCanfora
Wr Brandon Marshall signs his tender, opening trade avenues. Seattle a strong option. Miami could be as well. More on NFL Network tonight.
about 1 hour ago via web
well look at Seattle right being the strongest most publicized option, I for poops and laughs aka sheets and giggles, put in denver's opponets, and low and behold Seattle pops up at home this year for them....
You really going to trade him to a team granted that u face once in 4 years, but could very well end up playing towards the end of the year, and that guy off for 150 and 2 against you....I am reaching I know...
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod
"finyank13 wrote:
As Nabo said with this...
JasonLaCanfora
Wr Brandon Marshall signs his tender, opening trade avenues. Seattle a strong option. Miami could be as well. More on NFL Network tonight.about 1 hour ago via web
well look at Seattle right being the strongest most publicized option, I for poops and laughs aka sheets and giggles, put in denver's opponets, and low and behold Seattle pops up at home this year for them....
You really going to trade him to a team granted that u face once in 4 years, but could very well end up playing towards the end of the year, and that guys off for 150 and 2 against you....I am reaching I know...
I doubt that would weigh into things to be honest, I mean does Brandon Marshall + Seattle scare you? Not me.
The odds for us are probably pretty slim overall, between everything that's been thrown out there regarding him. But that's what the Offseason is for, speculate, and enjoy fantasy teams. God knows the regular and post-season haven't exactly been a blast this last year or so.
"SeanP wrote:
I'm not going to go to Vegas and take the odds on this happening, but in all honesty the FO hasn't exactly been forthcoming on what it's doing, at all. There's smoke screens left and right, and they're doing a darn good job of keeping everyone in the dark. It's really impossible to say what is or isn't smoke.
Now that's true. My friends keep asking me "So whose miami gonna take this year?" and all i can do is shrug and say "I have no idea"
"cobrajet wrote:
wouldn't Brown work well in their backfield?
Makes sense to me
Take away snaps from Ray Rice and his 1339 yards rushing and 78 receptions for 702 receiving yards:shifty:

Ginn Jr. and a 2nd Round Pick for Brandon Marshall
If That Happens ill run around my Neighborhood Buttnecked and yell GOOGLEBERRIES! for the next 30 mins
I will be overly estatic
Just hearing about it brings tears to my eyes
:cry: "Im just So Happy"
I sense another mediocre draft brewing. I sense another season of "We're excited with the guys we got" BS. I hope I'm wrong.
If denver unloads BM, and the dolphins were planning on drafting Dez...me may be forced to trade for Marshall to sure up the WR position :up:
Something needs to happen or this team unfortunately will be left behind.
Seattle would be a shame, they are just such a boring team, everyone that goes there I just forget about. And the Pats would be a stab in the heart :(
I was just in the gym running on the threadmill, plugged into the TV screens above, and the alien (John Clayton) said he is hearing multple teams have called about Marshall, and sees something getting done with 48 hours......
Asking price he doesnt know, but speculates a 2nd and 4th gets it done.....IF Miami were to do that, that leaves a 1st and 3rd, a 6th, and 3 7ths left......u guys do it??
Anybody wanna take a guess as what my answer would be??
“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod