1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Normalcy on the way?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dirtylandry, Sep 13, 2017.

1. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    First of all, my heart goes out to anyone on this board that suffered or is still suffering from the Hurricanes. I just found out Rickysabeast is going to be ok. My family is ok. Now is it too much to ask for some normalcy and for me to see my football team finally on Sunday? I feel like a caged animal. All the posts, injuries, camp visits, drafts, free agency, arguments and money spent on shirts and man cave set-up, finally comes to fruition this Sunday. The next question now, thank goodness, is what's for lunch and what's on tap?

Let's go Phins

2. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Thai Style curry for me. Nothing on tap though, still at work. My preferred beer is a Franziskaner, though. I'd like to say I'm going to crack open a bottle on Sunday for the game but being an evening game I'm not sure I'll be able to watch it. Roll on the 1pm games. :)

Also, gained some new desk space. Way too sparse. Thinking I need to get something Dolphins-themed in here asap. :D

3. dirtylandry

Aug 2, 2015
    I meant for lunch on Sunday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigballa2102 likes this.
  4. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    I know. But hey, no idea what will be for lunch then. :) And it was a good curry. :)

5. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Not sure where I'll go for lunch. Decidin between a deli for smoked fish or the hot bar at local grocery store for beef flank and chimichurri. I don't drink weekdays at lunch.

6. dirtylandry

Aug 2, 2015
    am I the only one that drinks during lunch?

7. bigballa2102

bigballa2102 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2013
    So CAL
    haha out here on the west ill be in section 324 at stub hub drinking a 23$-805(west coast craft brewery) beer and some 18$ nachos where the cheese runs out before the chips!!! yelling!!

GO PHINS!!!

8. dirtylandry

Aug 2, 2015
    Damn that sounds good

4:00 game is too late for lunch. Might have to eat light at lunchtime. Like a salad. Yeah thats not happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. bigballa2102

bigballa2102 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2013
    So CAL

I tell my wife all the time, I have no idea how the east coasts stays up so late to watch football all the time. Id say id be too drunk to watch the night game and her response is "well they prolly think you need help when you start drinking at 9am over here" I tell her don't judge me you don't know my life. She's a broncos fan so she doesn't understand the pain of not winning hahahahah