1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is NFL Like WWE?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CRAZYFACE, Dec 30, 2015.

1. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    I'm beginning to think so after watching highlights of games over the weekend. If I was a coach watching some of the players "efforts", I'd be saying to them in the locker room afterwards, "Get changed and **** off you will never play for a team of mine again" :no:

Not just Miami...all over the NFL.

PS Isn't Marshall doing well? :angry:

2. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    So you're wondering if it's staged? LOL I wouldn't go that far but there's very little parity.

3. DolphinGreg

DolphinGreg Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 7, 2014
    I could see a couple of the Dolphins offensive line starring in WWE. Hell I'd trade straight up right now for just about anyone in that dressing room.

Hell, get Stephen Ross on the phone, we'll make Dwayne Johnson a minority owner TONIGHT!

4. DolphinGreg

DolphinGreg Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 7, 2014
    ...and for the record, the only character I'd really like to incorporate into Dolphins football would be the King.

If somehow I could listen to Jerry the King Lawler instead of Dick Stockton and David Diehl that'd be sweet.

5. JimJaime

JimJaime New Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Marshal having a career year with FItzpatrick!!!! as his QB! Ugg I was hoping the team learned from that mistake, but nope, went out spent a ton on Suh, when will our FO realize we need talent everywhere not just 2-3 players.

6. Finster

Finster Finsterious Finologist

Jul 27, 2013
    Marshall is 21st in catches, 32nd in yards and 27th in TDs, all time, and never played with a big time QB, one of the greatest WRs of this era and we traded him away for two 3rd round picks.

In the 4 years since we traded him, 380 rec, 4,869 yards and 44 TDs, just in case you're keeping count.