1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone really fed up with ESPN's awful coverage?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Frumundah Finnatic, Apr 23, 2010.

1. hazed819

hazed819 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    I cant stand Mel Kiper or Berman in Drafts, they never played a dam down in college or pros, nor have they coached even a peewee league so what the hell would they know. Pencil pushers giving their 2 cents is about a worthless as **** on a bull. Let the pro's talk, Gruden, Young, and Tom. They got experience, first hand experience, none of this i believe crap.

2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Mel Kiper is a self-admitted Notre Dame lover. So just ignore his ND love fest

3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Gruden did the best job IMO. He is one of the few analysts that I like on ESPN. Although he was overly positive about every pick.

I would be shocked if Gruden hasnt sucked Tebow off already.

4. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    NFL Network is the best. You have to get it. I only watch ESPN now for PTI.

5. Shoes

Shoes Junior Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I watched NFLN pretty much the whole night because every time I switched over to ESPN it was so disorganized, everyone was just trying to talk at the same time.

What did bother me was they would announce "Team X is on the clock", there would be about 5 minutes to go on the pick clock and no one had announced the previous selection.

I have to assume the team picking must have known but did they?

6. LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    Gainesville Florida
    It is funny to me but the draft was almost over before I remembered ESPN, lol. I always watch the NFL channel.