1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ireland, Shawn Murphy Interviews

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

On WQAM

Interesting stuff:

1) Ireland had a look at a receiver on Wednesday. I wonder who?

2) Mentions Davone bess twice. Yet he says that guys like that are guys you could hang your hat on "for a little while" if Hagan, Ginn, or Wilford wnet down. so, obviously we all know who our top three are. It also tells me he doesn't think any of those kids are either a) good enough to start or b) are good enough but just too inexperienced to start. I hope it doesn't mean that the Front Office isn't totally happy with them, but that's what it sounds like to me.

3) Ireland reiterated that the draft was about the lines because you need those as a foundation before you worry about skill positions.

4) LeCharles Bentley - They are examining it, but no determination on what they think nor what they'll do.

5) The scouting department looks at every player on an NFL roster to make sure they have been graded, in case they become available. The data should never be more than 9 months old. If they beome available they update the info. They even monitor the CFL.

6) Ireland says Channing has the ability to be great but isn't sure if he will fulfill it this season. He hopes he does.

And other stuff... lol... you have to listen....

http://wqam.com/index.php?page=347&sid=soj4e88qv3biueatqt4lgi52l0

Bpk

baboo72 likes this.
  2. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    I missed the show last night on QAM but will head right over there to hear the interviews this morning. That all sounds like interesting stuff.

Right now Dolphins news is very very slow. I can't wait for TC to start. 3 more weeks ? What is the day camp opens ?