1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ireland Expects Picks Signed By August 1st

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Georgia Fin, Jul 10, 2009.

1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I hope he gets it done. Having all the rooks signed, sealed and delivered by the start of training camp is always a good thing.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Get them signed Jeff, we need all our rookies in TC on Day One.

3. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Man that would be hard for me to support. I didn't much like the dog and pony show around him before all the dog killing came out. We will be looking at weeks of nothing but mike vick coverage no matter where he signs..

TO would be forced into driveway pushups to get back in the limelight...

4. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    I could never support Mike Vick. Even if he ever signed a 10yr $100mil deal with the Dolphins, I would proudly cheer for anybody to crush him in half. He is the only person I would ever cheer to get hurt.

5. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    I don't want Vick in a PHINS Uniform. Pat White is here and he is the one filling the position Vick would hold. At this point I would rather have Pat White then Vick not matter how much/little it would take to get him. Let him go to an rebuilding team, not to one poised to begin a dynasty in thier division!

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Mike vick does not epitomize what this regime values in a football player, i think Jeff smirks every time i see him asked the question because he finds it laughable that one would even ask. almost insulting.

We have our mike vick in terms of a player, his name is pat white, he may not be as dynamic as vick, but he could be more efficient and versatile with great intangibles.

7. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    I think the quicker they get in the better. I hope they sign early and quick so they could get that behind them and concentrate on getting better for the season.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Agree with DJPhinfan. Pat White is our Mike Vick minus the legal troubles.
    Also, for some reason, I remember TC being earlier than August. Was it, or am I just being stupid?

9. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Pat White will reinvent the WildCat in 2009

10. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    Training Camp, for what is worth always started the last weeks of July ever since I can remember, specially 2 weeks before their first Pre-Season game...

Maybe since the Pre Season and Regular Season is starting late, 2nd week of Agust and September), they have delayed it...

Anonymous likes this.