1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ireland “optimistic” 2nd-rounders will sign soon, Huizenga a top-10 owner

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Styla, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Styla

Styla #1 Davone Bess Fan!!!

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal
    PMZQ, Larryfinfan, ATVZ400 and 8 others like this.
  2. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    Couldn't agree more!

Wayne H. gets trashed way to much in Miami with fans thinking he was the problem here.

felly smarts, Crunkcore and gunn34 like this.
  3. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I agree. He might have made a few questionable decisions, but I cant fault him on it, at least he does everything he can to bring us a winner. Some things dont work out right, but it is better than not doing anything. I have hope that he has hired the right guy this time.

dolfan32323 likes this.
  4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Miami has been blessed with good owners since Joe Robbie...While a little rough around the edges, he was good for Miami and good for Miami fans...He also did without public funds to build the stadium...something most owners around the league can't/won't do...

I digress tho, Mr. H has been a very good owner...the only issue I have ever had with him, and it's not necessarily a bad trait as a businessman, is that he tends to be a little too reluctant to make a change in the staff when it was obvious it had to be done...(See Wannstedt...) At any rate, as a fan, I consider myself lucky to have the quality of owners we've had...

5. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Don't care much if Henne doesn't get signed before tomorrow, but we need Merling in TC on day one, get 'er done Jeff!

Huizenga may have put his trust in a few of the wrong people, but he's still one of the best owners we could ever ask for IMHO.

6. Crunkcore

Crunkcore The Crunk One

Jun 17, 2008
    Sounds good.

7. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Today's the day... Hopefully some news breaks early about Henne and Merling's deals being done today.