1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone song order

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by daphins, Feb 24, 2016.

1. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    I'm having issues reordering songs on my iPhone playlists from my iPhone itself.

I know how to do it (I've done it a ton before), but ever since I got my replacement phone (and cloud storage), I can't reorder them. I go through the same steps, drag them to where I want them, but when I click "done" they move back to their original spots, and I lose my changes.

I have shuffle off.

I've googled this issue, but the only thing I find is people having trouble reordering their playlists in iTunes on their computer due to how they're sorting songs.

I rarely use my computer and reorder my playlists almost exclusively from my phone. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I don't have a fix or any real help, but my dad had this issue with his Iphone too. Happened to him multiple times, where he'd pay for a song, but it didn't download onto the phone, and was just stuck in the cloud and unusuable. He went to several Apple stores and no one could resolve the issue, other than eventually issuing him a credit for the music.
    I use Android phones and have never bought music through the phone. I use Itunes, but only on my PC. Then I copy the music to the phone from there.

3. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    My songs download, I just reorder them. When I hit edit on the playlist I can add songs to the list. I can actually slide them up and down the playlist, but when I click "done" they just reappear at the bottom of the list.

Very irritating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk