1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In defense of Reggie Bush

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jsizzle, Oct 15, 2012.

1. jsizzle

jsizzle Banned

Jan 3, 2012
    Behind a less than stellar O line, Reggie is 6th in the AFC in rushing and averages 4.4 ypc. By comparison Arian Foster is averaging 3.8 ypc. Yet he is considered the best RB in the NFL.

Yes, Reggie sucks. He should be cut or traded.

Start Miller, he is clearly better.

2. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    I dont think Reggie needs defended...he didnt become a bad RB over night.

With 2 weeks to rest up vs a team he clearly doesn't like I fully expect Bush to run wild in E. Rutherford.

jsizzle likes this.
  3. jsizzle

jsizzle Banned

Jan 3, 2012
    Thank you for posting and....

GO BUCKS!!!! 7-0 baby!

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Liked that they were moving him to Wr a bit, he contributed to the win so no complaints from me.

jsizzle likes this.
  5. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I think you're fundamentally misunderstanding what the complaints about Bush are. It has nothing to do with the level of his productivity. I don't think anyone is upset that Bush is less productive while playing hurt. That's completely reasonable.

The problem people have with Bush is that he's making crappy decisions that are hurting the team when it's not unreasonable to expect him to not do that.

shouright likes this.
  6. jsizzle

jsizzle Banned

Jan 3, 2012
    I think lining him up as WR and running a jet sweep would be effective, they faked it yesterday.

7. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Lamar n Reggie running wildcat once or twice a game could be effective

8. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Exactly! I couldn't agree more ! People that are saying he's playing scared must not have seen the play where he leaped over the St. Louis defender to try and get a first down. I mean dude showed complete disregard for his body despite having a bum knee and playing in a contract year. Yeah...trade him! Bench him!
    Sorry but scared players don't do that and Bush will be back to form in two weeks against the Jets.

jsizzle likes this.
  9. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Well, how does RB being 6th in the AFC equate to a poor OL ?? If the OL were really that bad, he wouldn't have what he does. Since being hurt, he's been on the downside in production. Don't know if he needs to be cut or traded for that reason. The OL needs to continue to improve...(OT: funny how suddenly Ritchie Incognito is being talked about as 'needing replacement' or a poor OL, when at the beginning of the season, he was all world along with Pouncey and Long). We did face a pretty good D against the run in the Rams though and that has to be put in perspective when assigning blame to RB....

On the other hand, I'd like to see a bit more of Miller too...however, with the bye week, RB should be closer to normal by the time we kick off against the jests...

10. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Reggie has made some poor decisions where he should have stayed north-south rather than going east-west which results in a huge loss rather than just breaking even. No one is calling for him to be cut, traded, or demoted. People are just unhappy with his decision making, not his ability. I think even Reggie would say his decision making has been questionable lately.

11. Buckeyetroop

Buckeyetroop Active Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Dear lord Noooooooooooooo.

Fin-Omenal and jsizzle like this.