1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important games this weekend for Phins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Colts vs Ravens - Colts. I know, they're undefeated so far and we want them to lose 1. However the Ravens are ahead of us, if they lose here we'd be tied with them.
    Chargers vs Broncos - Chargers. Chargers beat us, so we want them to win that division. We can get a tiebreaker over the Broncos easier if it came to that. And maybe if they totally collapse we could get Brandon Marshall easier this offseason??

Saints vs Bucs - Bucs. Why? Well we want the saints to lose at least one game. Plus, it's good for them to get pissed off before playing the Patriots in the Superdome.

Steelers vs Chiefs - Chiefs. I dont have any hope for the chiefs, but any given sunday i guess right?

Titans vs Texans - Titans. They're hot, so it's possible. Texans are ahead of us.

Jets vs Patriots - ?????. on one hand if the jets win that puts us 1 game out. On the other, the pats win and pretty much put the final nail in the jets coffin, and the saints can beat the pats. So I guess it's a win-win?

TiP54, keypusher, the 23rd and 2 others like this.
  2. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I don't think it's irrelevant at all. I want Henne to get some playoff experience. I believe that experience will be invaluable when we make our SB run next season.

As for the games, I really want the Colts, Chargers and Titans to win. I'd prefer the Pats to lose but either outcome benefits us.

I think the Steelers will have that one WC spot locked up as long Polamalu returns with the easy remaining schedule they have, so I'm not to concerned with them winning. And I wouldn't mind their starters taking an early seat against us to close out the season.

3. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    I forgot to mention Bills-Jaguars since the Jags are ahead. But, I think the Jags may fade. And you can never rely on the Jills for a win, even against the Browns.

keypusher and The Aqua Crush like this.
  4. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    And even when said browns have less than 100 yards of total offense. :lol:

The Jills are so brutal