1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm putting the blinders on.

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by MonstBlitz, Nov 10, 2010.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    This season is driving me crazy. The ups and downs, the blown calls, spitgate, etc. I'm just going to stop taking it so seriously and get excited about watching Chad Pennington this Sunday.

Yeah, sure, it might be a bad move. It might be and probably is devastating to Henne's development.

But Chad Pennington is a player I have always been a fan of, even when he was a JET :couch: and I'm going to enjoy watching him play Sunday.

I have a sneaking suspicion that 2008 had more to do with Pennington than it did with Tony Sparano's coaching but that's thoughts for another thread after we see how Pennington does.

Dolfan984 likes this.
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    lol Glad you enjoyed that losing streak to the Jets all those years :up:

But yeah, I'm on the same boat as you. I'm sure most others are as well. Seeing #10 out there will be a breath of fresh air. Hey, it was interesting seeing him take off and run it a few times in the pre-season. He showed promise and perhaps by now that shoulder really is 100% (or close to what it was the year before —lol).

MonstBlitz likes this.
  3. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Yeah, you'd better be hiding you mother ****ing traitor :2guns::2guns:

jk :up:

MonstBlitz likes this.
  4. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    :lol: Don't get me wrong. Hated him with a passion when he played us. It was just hard to hate him against everyone else. In my career as a Dolphins fan, there have only been 2 AFC East QBs playing on teams other than the Dolphins that I have had a really hard time cheering against. One of them, obviously Chad Pennington, the other Doug Flutie.

Dolfan984 likes this.