I'm In Hell

15 replies

late againlate againNew MemberOP
Nov 22, 2008, 09:17 PM

You may think I'm overstating my situation...........
But I'm probably understating. My 12 year old daughter has friends over spending the night. No that's not really the hell I'm referring to.
She has a Hanna Montana game for WII. It's (since its WII) interactive.
songs....dance moves....the whole bit.
Best of both worlds, my a$$ !!

dolphinsgirldolphinsgirlNew Member
Nov 22, 2008, 09:18 PM

"late again wrote:

You may think I'm overstating my situation...........
But I'm probably understating. My 12 year old daughter has friends over spending the night. No that's not really the hell I'm referring to.
She has a Hanna Montana game for WII. It's (since its WII) interactive.
songs....dance moves....the whole bit.
Best of both worlds, my a$$ !!

Ugh! I feel your pain.


unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Nov 22, 2008, 09:24 PM

grab the one thats currently playing
toss her outside
lock the door
then ask if anyone else wants to play the game anymore.

/end thread

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Nov 22, 2008, 09:37 PM

eh, she's not the greatest in the world, but I really don't mind this song all that much. :up:

YouTube - HANNAH MONTANA GOES METAL!!!!!

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Nov 22, 2008, 10:03 PM

My condolences, anything as shallow as a Hannah Montana anything is bad in itself. That whole empire is preaching conformity, and lack of taste, in everything. :up:

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew Member
Nov 22, 2008, 10:07 PM

Dude. Don't you have a TV in the other room or something?
Are you required to be there to supervise? If not, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! Go bowling or something.

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Nov 22, 2008, 10:13 PM

"late again wrote:

You may think I'm overstating my situation...........
But I'm probably understating. My 12 year old daughter has friends over spending the night. No that's not really the hell I'm referring to.
She has a Hanna Montana game for WII. It's (since its WII) interactive.
songs....dance moves....the whole bit.
Best of both worlds, my a$$ !!

Hang in there brother! You got the football game tomorrow to look forward to!:up:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

late againlate againNew Member
Nov 22, 2008, 10:13 PM

"TokyoFishFan wrote:

Dude. Don't you have a TV in the other room or something?
Are you required to be there to supervise? If not, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! Go bowling or something.

Yeah I've got to be here. My wife is a nurse and she works a weekend option kind of thing. So she's gone until tomorrow morning.
While I don't need to be in the same room the sound carries. The tv in the rec room is wired through the stereo so it's kind of loud right now.

***well it just got a little better. They switched to the WII sports disc and are bowling.
Now my fear is that they'll turn the game off and put the Jonas Brothers in the CD player.

femalefinfanfemalefinfanLuxury Box
Nov 22, 2008, 10:25 PM

Make sure theres lots of snack and drinks and she and her friends never see you. It may sound harsh, but I was a 12 year old girl once, for me it was New Kids (yeah I can admit it!) not Hanah montana. But believe me, snacks and drinks and being invisable are the way to go. Good luck.

TokyoFishFanTokyoFishFanNew Member
Nov 22, 2008, 10:34 PM

"late again wrote:

Yeah I've got to be here. My wife is a nurse and she works a weekend option kind of thing. So she's gone until tomorrow morning.
While I don't need to be in the same room the sound carries. The tv in the rec room is wired through the stereo so it's kind of loud right now.

***well it just got a little better. They switched to the WII sports disc and are bowling.
Now my fear is that they'll turn the game off and put the Jonas Brothers in the CD player.

Headphones? (for yourself)

late againlate againNew Member
Nov 22, 2008, 11:20 PM

"TokyoFishFan wrote:

Headphones? (for yourself)

Yes, but they're just those cheap ones that come with the I Pod. Just a couple of minutes ago I reminded my daughter that they had planned on watching.......
...wait for it..The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 so they're starting to settle in with that.
***and yes FFF I made sure they were well fed. pizza, Sprite, cookies. Now it's popcorn with this movie.

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Nov 22, 2008, 11:23 PM

well the sisterhood of traveling pants 1 was classic. i mean, how did that not win picture of the year?

while i kid, i will say in seriousness that the alexis bledel girl is somehow attractive... in a weird way. though she's annoying as ****.

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Nov 22, 2008, 11:28 PM

or lace their juice with nyquil. give it about 20 minutes, then you're free to pop in batman, eat their popcorn, and enjoy a good movie

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 22, 2008, 11:51 PM

maybe if we got some of the ladies from the ladies lounge it would make the game more appealing to you? ;)

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

Vampire BabyVampire BabyNew Member
Nov 22, 2008, 11:55 PM

"anlgp wrote:

maybe if we got some of the ladies from the ladies lounge it would make the game more appealing to you? ;)

:pity:

"You No Way Notice The Ventral Sucker Of The Fluke"

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 22, 2008, 11:55 PM

I thought it was a good idea.

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl