I'm Happy For Aaron Rogers
23 replies
That guys' taken so much BS in his career...I'm glad he got himself a ring. Wash that Farve right out of your hair.
I agree. I am happy whole team was able to move on and win withhold Farve.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
I agree completely. Farvre is officially dead to the Packer fans now.
The home of The English Rugby Club - http://www.rfu.com/
How will Cowherd spin this tomorrow? Tune in at 10am on ESPNRADIO to find out!
Rodgers is one super bowl away from making him more important to the packers then favre... good move moving forward when they did
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
"FinSane wrote:
How will Cowherd spin this tomorrow? Tune in at 10am on ESPNRADIO to find out!
I love that guy....But his stance on Rogers was absolutely silly and unsupportable. Now it's proven, and
I know CC is going to eat some crow tomorrow, which he does when there's nowhere else to go.
Love this for Rodgers.
Cowherd picked Green Bay to win a close game. His knock on Rodgers was that he hadn't won a playoff game. This year he did it.
- sent from my Android via Tapatalk -
Make the throwback uniforms permanent!
"Jt0323 wrote:
Rodgers is one super bowl away from making him more important to the packers then favre... good move moving forward when they did
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
It's not a matter of sheer numbers of rings to GB fans I think. It's about the QB. I think they must love the guy right now.
I know I do.
"Muck wrote:
Love this for Rodgers.
Cowherd picked Green Bay to win a close game. His knock on Rodgers was that he hadn't won a playoff game. This year he did it.
- sent from my Android via Tapatalk -
He sure does know how to cover his ass so he's almost never wrong....even when he is he still finds a way to make himself look right. He's a thinking man's sports host which I like but sometimes his way of spinning things make me chuckle.
"DolfanJake wrote:
I agree completely. Farvre is officially dead to the Packer fans now.
He should have been dead to them after all the season-killing interceptions. Or, at the very latest, giving the Detroit Lions inside information about the Packers to gameplan with.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
"Muck wrote:
Love this for Rodgers.
Cowherd picked Green Bay to win a close game. His knock on Rodgers was that he hadn't won a playoff game. This year he did it.
- sent from my Android via Tapatalk -
I know...but still..Rogers played GREAT in the game he lost previous..Better than in the games that he won this year! He's a fine QB, and, is washing away a legend.
Hopefully people will shut the %$#@ up about Farve and get on now.
That's why they play the games!:yes:
"Disgustipate wrote:
Remember how Dom Capers was an idiot?
Yeah well...
Mularkey too. Everyone's an idiot until they win.
"Garryowen wrote:
Mularkey too. Everyone's an idiot until they win.
No, Mularkey still is.
As for Capers, blame Parcells.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
He's the best in the business right now imo. If I had to start a franchise tomorrow, he is pick 1A.
Very happy for this guy. He will go down as a better QB that Favrah.
"FinSane wrote:
How will Cowherd spin this tomorrow? Tune in at 10am on ESPNRADIO to find out!
Not a chance I'd ever listen to that knucklehead again. Or anyone else on BSPN Radio.
But yea, I am happy for Rodgers, Jennings, Matthews and Driver etc. Theres a lot of players I like on GB so I cant say Im upset at the outcome.
"Sethdaddy8 wrote:
He's the best in the business right now imo. If I had to start a franchise tomorrow, he is pick 1A.
Very happy for this guy. He will go down as a better QB that Favrah.
This, He is already much better than Favre as a complete QB.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
What Rodgers has done is nothing short of remarkable. I live in Packerland, hated Favre since day one. It was agonizing to see the Packers win the Super Bowl and emerge from the kingdom of suck in the mid-late 90s while my hero Marino's career came to a close with no championship.
In the 2008 offseason, many Packer fans around here sided with Favre when he wanted to come back to GB. How could the team turn their back on our hero??? The most prolific passer in NFL history, face of the franchise for nearly 20 years, and the team is going to slam the door on him for some kid named Rodgers who doesn't have a single NFL start???!!! It was a painful season for the Packers as Favre went to the Jets, and Rodgers led GB to only their 2nd losing season since 1991.
Then Favre retired again from the Jets, and life felt like it would go on as Packer fans would have no choice but to wait and see how their questions would be answered. Is this young team headed in the right direction? Why are we switching to a 3-4 defense and pissing off our Pro Bowl pass rusher Aaron Kampman? Can Rodgers win on the road? Can the O Line protect him?
Then Favre came back... to play for the hated Vikings. And he beat Rodgers and the Packers... twice. Won the division and went to the NFC championship game while the Packers lost in a shoot out in the wild card. Rodgers put up numbers, won games, but was still 2nd fiddle to Favre. Believe me Packer fans wanted Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson gone throughout these two years. Rodgers was good, but the traitor Favre was still doing better.
Then this year happened. All is well in Packer country.
Big ben pretty much gave them the game with those 2 touch downs,But rodgers played mistake free and took advantage of the mistakes.
"finserg wrote:
Big ben pretty much gave them the game with those 2 touch downs,But rodgers played mistake free and took advantage of the mistakes.
I disagree. The Packers Defense took it. He got hit on the first pick as he was throwing and the DB made a hell of a play on the second. Look at it this way. If GB's WR's hold onto the ball, this game gets ugly real quick.
I am not saying this because of yesterdays game I have been watching rodgers for two years because he has been my fantasy qb.I think he is going to be the best qb in league barring injury as he is as accurate as manning and brady with a stronger arm but the thing that seperates him is when the play breaks down he is as good as anybody throwing on the run.He can also run for a first down which brady and manning with their limited mobilty can not do to move the chains.This guy is averaging 5 rushing tds in 3 years along with about 300 yds rushing per season. He is the total package at his postion.
"Jt0323 wrote:
Rodgers is one super bowl away from making him more important to the packers then favre... good move moving forward when they did
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Nah, he is already more important to the Packers then Farve. He just did what Farve hasn't done, won a Superbowl MVP award.
Yeah, I'm happy for Rodgers too. But, I would've been much happier had he won the SB wearing aqua and orange.
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg