I'm calling it.

7 replies

DestroyerDestroyerForum VeteranOP
Dec 1, 2014, 08:49 PM

We lose tonight by double digits.

The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Dec 1, 2014, 09:00 PM

"CaribPhin wrote:

Did this really warrant a whole thread? Nobody cares.

no...

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

DestroyerDestroyerForum Veteran
Dec 1, 2014, 09:02 PM

Nobody cares? They should. The fans deserve better than this.

The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.

305305Forum Veteran
Dec 1, 2014, 09:07 PM

Im callin it... youure getting a Mark Sanchez tattoo for christmas

We're all here because we're all not there.

vizi0nvizi0nSupporter
Dec 1, 2014, 09:26 PM

Lol you damn soft soft girls better wake up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Dec 1, 2014, 11:24 PM

Good call

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Dec 2, 2014, 12:22 AM

"byroan wrote:

Good call

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

maybe he was talking about the 76ers?

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Alex44Alex44New Member
Dec 2, 2014, 12:23 AM

"Destroyer wrote:

Nobody cares? They should. The fans deserve better than this.

Was it you I told we would win when we were down 10-0 or someone else :confused:

Chill out and listen to me more often. Kidding, don't overreact. :lol:

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.