If you need a job, check this out

8 replies

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew MemberOP
Jul 22, 2009, 10:47 AM

http://www.publicstorage.com

Go to the bottom, and click 'storage careers' or go to a property near you.

Not sure how many are hiring, or which locations are hiring, but its a good recession proof gig if you can find a division that is hiring. I work for this company. I was laid off from Ritz/Wolf Camera after 3 years just after last Christmas, and was out of a job for 2 months. I found this job completely by accident too. I started as a relief manager which means I worked the various properties while the property managers were off. Now, I manage my own property, which includes a FREE nice big apartment onsite. No rent, no electric bill, no water bill. Its awesome.

-If you do apply for this company, tell them that you were referred by Bill Selby the property manager of property 27916 in Chattanooga, TN. And, send me a PM with your name and location so I can put in a good word for you.


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Jul 22, 2009, 10:49 AM

dude seriously? *goes and looks*

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Jul 22, 2009, 11:50 AM

Me 2. They have one job here in Dover. I printed out the info and when hubby gets home, I'll have him apply. We could really use a free apartment with no utility bills. Thanks T!

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Aug 24, 2010, 02:57 PM

"njfinfan wrote:

Me 2. They have one job here in Dover. I printed out the info and when hubby gets home, I'll have him apply. We could really use a free apartment with no utility bills. Thanks T!

is the name "definfan" taken? :lol:

*

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 24, 2010, 02:59 PM

???

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 26, 2010, 04:40 AM

I'm not sure I understand. Those are storage units...right?

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum Veteran
Nov 12, 2010, 08:01 AM

Haha. I actually knew someone that stayed in a storage unit...

So is this still going on? I need at job...

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Nov 23, 2010, 11:26 AM

There are apartments on the property. No, I don't stay in a storage unit. LOL I have a 2 bedroom apartment with a large living room, large kitchen, etc. Its on the property, and they are always hiring.


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

finsergfinsergNew Member
Jan 27, 2011, 08:07 PM

Free apt.? i bet the pay sucks though