1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could have one of the 3 things happen

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by crkranz, Dec 5, 2007.

Tags:

Pick which one you would like to see the most

1. Phins get a victory this season

20 vote(s)
    40.8%
  2. Pats lose one game during regular season, win Super Bowl

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Pats have perfect regular season, lose in playoffs

23 vote(s)
    46.9%
  1. crkranz

crkranz New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    which would you you chose? Just curious to see if people are on the same page as I am. I would take much more pleasure in a Pats loss as Phin win at this point. I hope the Pats crash and burn in the playoffs.

An undefeated season capped by a superbowl would be too much to take, double the pain with us going winless.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  2. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Fins win!

3. Idahophin

Idahophin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Snake River Plain
    I voted for a dolphin win, but I sure hate to think of the Pats winning a superbowl.

4. SarahAnn

SarahAnn New Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Rather see the Dolphins win.

5. inFINSible

inFINSible Bad ministrator

Nov 26, 2007
    I voted Pats lose in the playoffs. A Miami win is meaningless compared to the pats sharing an undefeated SB winning season with the '72 Dolphins. But I want to see them make it all the way to the playoffs before they lose so that when they do lose, they're done for the year. that will sting worse for the pats fans....and like a true Red Sox fan, seeing them suffer is good enough for me.

6. Jets81

Jets81 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Pats lose in playoffs. Thats the only thing that might be better then the Phins going 0-16. Don't get bitter and act like thats salt in the wounds, you'd say the same thing the the situation was reversed.

7. Whitedolphin54

Whitedolphin54 From the land of legends Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    Somerset UK
    i voted that the pats would lose in the PO's. One win wouldn't mean didly squat right now and I dont see winning one game as being a morale booster as of now. But to see those Pats fall at the final hurdle would surely bring a smile to my face.

8. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I would much rather have a win

9. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    I want the pats to go undefeated and lose in the playoffs because id rather that then them win another super bowl. An undefeated regular season means little if you dont finish it off.

At the same time, I want us to go winless so there is no way to justify bringing our coach and the majority of our players back. Which I know is a sick way to look at it but I really think we're that bad.

10. Whitedolphin54

Whitedolphin54 From the land of legends Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    Somerset UK
    That is true shag. But you aint exactly living in wonderland yourselves. Taking into consideration our direst of all seasons, it did bring a smile to my face when many pundits made us favourites to beat you. That must make you feel really good, in the knowledge knowing that you were underdogs against an 0-11 team :yes:

11. Jets81

Jets81 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Yea I guess is was a slap in the face to the team but they obviously went out and proved the odds makers wrong. Very, very wrong. :hump:

12. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

one win isn't gonna make a difference one way or the other. the Pats winning out and then losing in the playoffs leave a Bills-like 0-for-4 Super Bowl feel to it. it would be sweet.

13. Awsi Dooger

Awsi Dooger New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    I'm one of the few who voted Pats lose in regular season, then win the Super Bowl.

First of all, a Dolphin win is relatively meaningless. Other than the infamy it doesn't change our prospects for next year and beyond at all. I'll root in every game but this team is so inept it won't really bother me if they fail. Might be a necessary jolt to go 0-16.

That undefeated aspect can last for decades if NE somehow falls. It's a trump card feat.

And honestly, NE has a much better chance to lose in the regular season than playoffs. Once the playoffs start they'll be rested and at home and motivated. You'll start seeing intensity level similar to early in the year.

Plus, NE deserves a title after playing on this sustained level. I'll root for them just like I pulled for Indy last year.

If they never lose in the regular season I'll have to root against them in the playoffs, and that's doomed to fruitless times 3.

14. Kudda

Kudda Banned Troll

Dec 1, 2007
    d. all of the above.

seriously, voted for 3rd option.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  15. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
    i do not want to go down in history as an 0-16 team... i'll take (at least) 1 win please...