1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If we'd have switched QB's and RB's with Buffalo we'd have won by 20 points.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by cobrajet, Dec 20, 2010.

1. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    Switch Henne for Fitzgerald and switch Brown for Jackson and we would have won this game by 20+ points.

We lack offensive enthusiasm. Henne can't read a defense, telegraphs where he throws, under throws people, throws in terror and ...... well OK, I'll just say it.....he is too dumb to make it in the NFL. He's nothing more than a big dumb jock who is dead from the neck up. Between Henne's inconstancy and having no RB's without any sort of breakaway speed, what did we expect this offense to look like? Maybe one that can't run of pass?

It's time to totally gut this offense from the QB on down. Henne will never develop guys, ever. Tuna had Henne pegged right from the start and we should have left him in college. Watch Henne play and then watch Michael Vick play and you tell me what the problem is, Tuna left for a reason guys. Face it.

2. Wildcat23

Wildcat23 Here kitty kitty

Nov 9, 2009
    so youre saying...If we were to switch major contributors of the winning team with our team...we would have won? Hmm I think you may be on to something.

3. CirclingWagons

CirclingWagons Banned

Dec 5, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Fitzgerald?

Pandarilla likes this.
  4. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Henning would have an aneurysm if Henne took the chances that FITZPATRICK was allowed to take. Nah, our coaches have ruined Henne.

MarinePhinFan likes this.
  5. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    This^^

Although, I think there is still hope for Henne. Get Henning the phuck away from him and I think a better OC can bring him around. Hell, it's not like Henne played bad yesterday. How many times should Fitz have been picked off? Dansby and Smith should have had at least one INT each.

The poster wanting Fitz has got to be kidding...

6. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Zod likes this.
  7. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    So if "Tuna" had Henne pegged right from the start, explain to me why he drafted him??? Hmm...

Tuna left for a reason? Yeah, probably because he knew he was getting paid anyways, and he didn't want to be associated with his own mistakes due to his own ridiculous ego.

Let's not forget, he's the reason we're in this so called mess, with a QB that apparently sucks, and an OC that REALLY sucks.

Zippy and Stitches like this.
  8. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    as much as i've gone against Ronnie as a RB .... IMHO Ronnie should a be utilized in a Reggie Bush sort of way on this team ... and then find an every down back (and no, Ricky is not that guy) .... Ronnie can be a playmaker -- but the best we can do for him is the WC ..... come on now -- where is the innovation here .....

sat at christmas party with a couple who know Ronnie, and told them ... tell him NOT TO SIGN if we can't agree to find better situations to take advantage of his speed and quickness vice simply as a RB and WC conductor ..... it's shameful the lack of creativity this offense has. Our 'O' has a lack of playmaking ability .... we have some guys that can move the chains -- but not true playmakers .... yes, if Brandon wasn't triple teamed and if we could get the ball on target to Hartline then it would improve, but we are still missing a Percy Harvin, Reggie Bush type player that can help us dictate to defenses as opposed to limiting Marshall and stopping the run .....

9. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010

uhhhh, Tuna never wanted to draft him. In fact he advised everyone against it. This is the main reason why Tuna is, well......absent. He knows that the only thing you can do with a mouthful of crap is to spit it out. Parcells doesn't need the money. He came here because he finally had an owner that would keep their hands off and let him run the show. Tuna knew that Henne was a meathead and was one dimensional. I never thought I'd ever see a QB that made Cleo Lemon look good, but I have found one.