1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If we had the ability....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by PhinPhanatic, Dec 5, 2011.

1. PhinPhanatic

PhinPhanatic New Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    To turn back the clock and trade the perverbial "farm" to draft Payton...would you have? He is a sure fire hall of famer. A brilliant QB in a time where ingtellegence is the most important commodity (and work ethic) in a QB. I certainly would have. Having said that, why would anyone object to doing the same for the the Stanford man most closely compared to Payton? Its a high price to pay for sure, whatever it is, but it would potentially (with seemingly great odds) fill the most important role, a certain need, with a HOF player. Trade whatever it takes. IMHO

2. PhinPhanatic

PhinPhanatic New Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    EXACTLY!! And noone that I can recall has been more widely agreed upon as a "sure fire" elite qb. Obviously no such thing as guarantee, but love the odds and willing to pay heavily for them!

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    I'd send a terminator back in time to play QB for the Dolphins.

dolfan32323 likes this.
  4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    If I'am Irish, it is first priority to move up and make an offer for the most complete QB in a long time...That hasn't and should not change...He's that good..His arm is that good, his accuracy is an art, his leadership is Pennington esque, his athletic prowess is alpha all day..dude is the sh^%.

PhinPhanatic likes this.