1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wonder how many times...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by eric, Nov 19, 2010.

1. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    anyone playing QB for us this season, has said in the huddle, "Yeah, That was my fault for hitting you in the hands on that last pass." :pity:

2. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    This is the sickest looking team I have seen in a very long time. Thiggy never had a chance; the O-line couldn't hold their blocks, our RB's missed their blocks on the blitz and there were no real running lanes. One the defensive side of the ball the whole defensive backfield looked like they were only there in body only, they were walking around with their hands on their hips and not even getting ready for the play, to say nothing of playing the wrong defense at the wrong time. They were in a loose zone at entirely the wrong time, something that I have seen repeated all year long. The Defensive line and LB's did a solid job but sure as hell got overworked. This was a total team collapse at a most inopportune time of the year.

It seems like every time we are featured on Sunday. Monday or the NFL network we totally implode in the spotlight - god I am sick of this. When Shulaboy said last week that things looked "odd", he piqued my curiosity, and forgive me for saying this but Marshall's injury certainly looked like bad acting. For that matter why wasn't Soprano screaming and yelling like he usually does? I don't think it was fixed, but things do look awfully odd. Something is definitely amiss. I know that we had a truck load of injuries but this team just looks like they have no heart at all. It's time for Steven Ross to question boldly.

3. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    So true,we are the not ready for primetime players......

4. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    After having season tickets for over 36 years. I thought long and hard after the 1-15 season if I wanted to continue to purchase season tickets to the Dolphin games. I have purchased 4 season tickets for most of these years. After the hiring of Parcells. I decided that the Dolphins were finally serious about bringing a winner back to Miami. So I renewed my season tickets and have continued to purchase these tickets for the last three years. Once again I am starting to question if I want to continue to spend close to three thousand dollars a year on tickets ,parking, and other expenses related to attending Dolphin games. Fortunately I have the money. Unfortunately I am getting older and I have lost the enjoyment of watching a team, year after year which does not play the game at a very high level on a week to week basis. I do not see this team headed in the the right direction right now. There are still far too many positions to fill on this team. After three years of Parcells leadership. Miami is still a below average NFL football team. So I will follow closely the decisions made by Ross after this season to determine if I will once again be attending games next year. Or if I will be sitting at home watching the games with the majority of Miami next season. Of course if many of the season ticket holders feel as I do and decide not to renew their season tickets. There will be no free Dolphin games to sit and home and watch on TV anyway. The games will be blacked out at home.

5. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    losing is like the flu, highly contagious

6. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Well..... flus can go away in 3-4 days sometimes..... plus you can take a flu shot..... or just eat extremely well and pretty much avoid it.

7. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I just listened to an interview by Bell..iam shocked...he just said that the team came out flat''.

what?....again..

8. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    They don't have that killer instinct. Wake has it. That's about it. They have talent but they are lacking confidence in themselves for some reason. That seems obvious to me. One reason for this could be that they don't truly believe that the coaching staff believes in them. Fat Rex can be a real idiot and jackass sometimes but you can tell that team believes in itself. I can see that today watching them whip up on a team we have never been able to beat. I don't see that from our team. I don't know why else we have different players dropping the ball so often in the spotlight.

9. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I agree, this mousey girl with glasses in the corner of the library is ridiculous, I caught a ton of flack for enjoying Thigpen being bold about whatever he does, good or bad, the rest of the team acts like half cooked spaghetti.

10. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    You don't even have to eat well. :lol:

11. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    I just got finished watching what happens when teams have confidence in themselves. I am even more pissed off at Dolphins leadership now for making me envious while watching those **** Jets. I am about to become a big Ravens fans because right now it's looking like they are our best hope of stopping a Jets super bowl appearance. As much as I hate to say it. God what a nightmare it would be to see those gang green jackasses with a Lombardi.