I thought about changing my religion for Christmas

5 replies

RickyNeverInhaledRickyNeverInhaledNew MemberOP
Oct 25, 2012, 06:07 AM

Christmas is so much better as a kid. When you get old, you get less gifts. So I thought about celebrating Hannekuh or however you spell that. Don't you get a gift every day for a certain amount of days if you celebrate Hannekuh? That sounds better for older people. LOL

Oct 25, 2012, 07:37 AM

I think its the kids who get the gifts in all cultures.

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 25, 2012, 09:52 AM

And don't forget to "make donations" on behalf of loved ones to the Human Fund.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Oct 27, 2012, 03:43 PM

"Ohiophinphan wrote:

I think its the kids who get the gifts in all cultures.

I know. It was more of a joke and is probably out of place in this forum. lol

Oct 27, 2012, 07:52 PM

I kinda thought so. Yet I wanted to comment so you didn't feel ignored so I went with the "safe" declarative answer :yes:

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

CLClemsonpantherNew Member
Aug 7, 2013, 12:23 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

And don't forget to "make donations" on behalf of loved ones to the Human Fund.

YES!!! I loved that episode.