I see some nice changes

14 replies

DuckenDuckenLuxury BoxOP
Apr 24, 2008, 09:22 PM

I really like the changes you guys are doing:up: BUT WHERE IS MY MONEY:tongue2:

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Apr 24, 2008, 09:32 PM

I see they took away how many "Rep Points" you have under your user name at the top

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Apr 24, 2008, 09:40 PM

and so it starts :lol:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Apr 24, 2008, 09:43 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

and so it starts :lol:

no complaints bro, just an observation. You guys do some great stuff it all looks nice :up:

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Apr 24, 2008, 09:49 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

no complaints bro, just an observation. You guys do some great stuff it all looks nice :up:

I know brother :)

I was putting this out for Muck. I had to take down the Credits so that we can move some stuff around with the database because that hack is causing some problems. I had just told him that I was not looking forward to the "where the heck did my ______ credits go?!?!?!" theads.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Apr 24, 2008, 09:52 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

I know brother :)

I was putting this out for Muck. I had to take down the Credits so that we can move some stuff around with the database because that hack is causing some problems. I had just told him that I was not looking forward to the "where the heck did my ______ credits go?!?!?!" theads.

Haha, yeah I feel you. Im not even really sure how the credits work anyways so its cool :lol:

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

DuckenDuckenLuxury Box
Apr 24, 2008, 09:58 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

I know brother :)

I was putting this out for Muck. I had to take down the Credits so that we can move some stuff around with the database because that hack is causing some problems. I had just told him that I was not looking forward to the "where the heck did my ______ credits go?!?!?!" theads.

I am sorry:oops::couch:

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Apr 24, 2008, 10:10 PM

"Ducken wrote:

I am sorry:oops::couch:

My brother, it ain't nothing. :hi5:

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Apr 25, 2008, 12:52 PM

So ...

Where are my _______ credits? :sidelol:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Apr 25, 2008, 12:55 PM

Forget it Steve, your Insurance ain't gonna let you use these for new wheels bro.... :up:

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Apr 25, 2008, 01:03 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Forget it Steve, your Insurance ain't gonna let you use these for new wheels bro.... :up:

:jump:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Apr 25, 2008, 02:33 PM

I, for one, am furious that the credit system is gone. What will become of my lottery tickets? Do I lose the credit I established by loaning from the bank? Will I have to refinance my UserCP? Will my threads have a roof over their heads tonight? tomorrow? the next day? I am falling into a dark twisted world of misery, and I don't even have a retirement account to fall back on. This recession could claim my life. I'll miss all of you!!!!

DuckenDuckenLuxury Box
Apr 25, 2008, 03:55 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

I, for one, am furious that the credit system is gone. What will become of my lottery tickets? Do I lose the credit I established by loaning from the bank? Will I have to refinance my UserCP? Will my threads have a roof over their heads tonight? tomorrow? the next day? I am falling into a dark twisted world of misery, and I don't even have a retirement account to fall back on. This recession could claim my life. I'll miss all of you!!!!

:sidelol::sidelol: Now that was funny I don't care who you are, and I need that after the house from hell just about whooped my butt today:up:

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

DuckenDuckenLuxury Box
Apr 25, 2008, 06:59 PM

All kidding about the credits aside, I really do like the changes being made around here. Do you have anymore changes or new features in the works or is it a gottia kill ya if i tell ya thing:wink2:

Edit to add: OOOO just notices the credits are back!

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

ALalen1New Member
Apr 25, 2008, 09:04 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

I, for one, am furious that the credit system is gone. What will become of my lottery tickets? Do I lose the credit I established by loaning from the bank? Will I have to refinance my UserCP? Will my threads have a roof over their heads tonight? tomorrow? the next day? I am falling into a dark twisted world of misery, and I don't even have a retirement account to fall back on. This recession could claim my life. I'll miss all of you!!!!

:lol::lol: