I rescued these pups

43 replies

calphincalphinNew MemberOP
Mar 16, 2010, 12:41 AM

I got 2 pups both males, half doberman and half mastiff or lab, the mother is a red doberman The person I got them from wasn't 100% on what the father was, but he was one or the other.they're VERY cute. Puppies are HUGE at 8 weeks old. Very cute, loveable, sweet, I rescued these pups from somebody who said they were going to knock them in the head with a hammer or put them in a plastic sack and toss them into a canal if someone wouldn't take them ... what a sick piece of work.

I really think I might pay to have his dog spayed so this don't happen again.






Thanks Gish

Lt DanLt DanForum Veteran
Mar 16, 2010, 12:45 AM

very cool of you. very cute pups

Guy who said that needs hit in the head with a hammer AND thrown into a canal

calphincalphinNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 12:55 AM

Thanks, I think I have a home for one of them. this guy lives by my cousin and came over his house asking him if he wanted them before he killed them. my cousin called me and the rest is history.

no way was I about to let that happen. even if I have to keep them myself.


Thanks Gish

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Mar 16, 2010, 12:57 AM

Those are great lookin pups. I'm sure that retard could of sold them if he had half a brain in his head. Are you going to keep them?

More importantly, is the sick **** you rescued them from in the hospital yet?

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

calphincalphinNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 01:01 AM

"slickj101 wrote:

Those are great lookin pups. I'm sure that retard could of sold them if he had half a brain in his head. Are you going to keep them?

More importantly, is the sick **** you rescued them from in the hospital yet?

to be honest I'd like to find them good homes. I have a dog and cat already. No hes at home on his couch I suppose. he will get whats coming in due time.


Thanks Gish

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Mar 16, 2010, 01:04 AM

"calphin wrote:

to be honest I'd like to find them good homes. I have a dog and cat already. No hes at home on his couch I suppose. he will get whats coming in due time.

Someone should borrow the hedge clippers and neuter him.

We don't need parasites like that repopulating.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

calphincalphinNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 01:08 AM

"slickj101 wrote:

Someone should borrow the hedge clippers and neuter him.

We don't need parasites like that repopulating.

I agree 100%


Thanks Gish

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 02:13 AM

Wow I don't know how I would react if someone said that to my face.

calphincalphinNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 02:20 AM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Wow I don't know how I would react if someone said that to my face.

I hear ya... glad he didn't.:up:


Thanks Gish

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Mar 16, 2010, 02:59 AM

those are crappy dogs. you should kill them.

calphincalphinNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 03:22 AM

"GISH wrote:

those are crappy dogs. you should kill them.

That's not funny in no way shape or form.
to be honest its uncalled for.


Thanks Gish

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Mar 16, 2010, 03:32 AM

So cute, cal! Glad you got them! hope you find a taker for adopting them!

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 03:36 AM

"GISH wrote:

those are crappy dogs. you should kill them.

:pity:

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Mar 16, 2010, 08:31 AM

Excellent job Cal.

If you do get the parent(s) fixed there are generally cheap alternatives. Very often the local Humane Society or even the pound, will offer cheap fixing. In my neck of the woods there's the Neuter Commuter, it travels around in a bus like the blood banks do. I also hope you get those ridiculously cute bruisers fixed as well. If you're looking for a home for them, Petfinder.com is an excellent place to post them. I'd encourage anyone to stay away from Craigslist, where many dogs are picked up by dogfighters. Also charge a good sized fee, that will also help weed out people with bad intentions. Good luck.

ZippyZippySupporter
Mar 16, 2010, 08:37 AM

"Finascious D wrote:

Excellent job Cal.

If you do get the parent(s) fixed there are generally cheap alternatives. Very often the local Humane Society or even the pound, will offer cheap fixing. In my neck of the woods there's the Neuter Commuter, it travels around in a bus like the blood banks do.

They do this in Ohio as well. :up: Glad you rescued them! I never understand how people can mistreat pets.

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Mar 16, 2010, 09:50 AM

Way to go Calphin! :up:

Definitely see if you can get the momma dog fixed (so this doesn't happen again), because you know that loser owner isn't gonna do it. And, definitely fix the pups before they get adopted (if you can). If everyone did that, there wouldn't be any unwanted/unowned pets.

I doubt you'll have any trouble finding good homes for them. They're good looking pups that have popular breeds in them.

Good luck bro! :knucks:

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 10:06 AM

its amazing to me people think of inhumane ways to kill animals. God forbid this dumb ass would just take the puppies to the pound.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Mar 16, 2010, 10:54 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

its amazing to me people think of inhumane ways to kill animals. God forbid this dumb ass would just take the puppies to the pound.

The expression that comes to mind is "the more people I meet, the more I love my dog." Or, something to that effect.

Point is...there are some real a**holes in this world Lucky. But, yeah...the guy could've handled it in so many other/better ways, instead of just threatening to kill them. He's a heartless bastard. But, as someone else already said...he'll get his one of these days. Karma, she's a real bitch if you ain't careful. :wink2:

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

Mar 16, 2010, 11:13 AM

I'm suprised you didnt knock the **** out of that *******.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Mar 16, 2010, 02:31 PM

"GISH wrote:

those are crappy dogs. you should kill them.

Lmao thats great Gish. Its obviously a joke!!!! Congrats Cal. You did a great job. I did something similar with a cat once. I rescued it and took care of it than found it a good home.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Mar 16, 2010, 02:46 PM

Kudos, bro!

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

calphincalphinNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 08:26 PM

Yesterday my son and youngest daughter were ecstatic and played with them all day. These puppies received more attention than you could possibly imagine. Went to fix them a spot in the bathroom late last night, found out fast that this wasn't going to work, they were howling and having a fit. They ended up sleeping between my wife and I up around our necks. The puppies slept great, however I only got about 2 hours of sleep. So today, I actually found homes for both of them. The darker of the 2 is going to my brother. He drove down from Sacramento to pick him up. The other, my oldest daughter is taking home. The puppies have good homes with people that will love them and take care of them. Thanks for all the kind words, I greatly appreciate it. I really wish more people would spay and neuter their animals. It doesn't cost that much and its one of the best things you can do for the animal.


Thanks Gish

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Mar 16, 2010, 08:33 PM

Thanks for the Update Cal. I am glad they both have great homes!!!

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Mar 16, 2010, 09:32 PM

"calphin wrote:

Yesterday my son and youngest daughter were ecstatic and played with them all day. These puppies received more attention than you could possibly imagine. Went to fix them a spot in the bathroom late last night, found out fast that this wasn't going to work, they were howling and having a fit. They ended up sleeping between my wife and I up around our necks. The puppies slept great, however I only got about 2 hours of sleep. So today, I actually found homes for both of them. The darker of the 2 is going to my brother. He drove down from Sacramento to pick him up. The other, my oldest daughter is taking home. The puppies have good homes with people that will love them and take care of them. Thanks for all the kind words, I greatly appreciate it. I really wish more people would spay and neuter their animals. It doesn't cost that much and its one of the best things you can do for the animal.

Ok, let me get this straight.

Killing unwanted puppies = wtf is wrong with you
Disabling a puppy's reproductive organs = best thing ever
Shooting deer in the head = fun

am i the only one who finds this to be ****ed up? i am not pro-dog killing, nor am i anti-deer killing. but wtf is the difference?

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Mar 16, 2010, 09:36 PM

"GISH wrote:

Disabling a puppy's reproductive organs = best thing ever

this is actually I would say the humane thing to do in the case of house pets. If you allow your dog to have unwanted puppies, then you will be bringing dogs into the world that can be neglected. This will probably lead to the dogs dying in the pound, starving to death, getting released into the wild, etc.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.