1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I never want to hear "Rex/Rob Ryan is a defensive Genius" again.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Vinny Fins, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Vinny Fins

Vinny Fins Feisty Brooklyn dolfan ️‍

Oct 26, 2009
    Bklyn
    It's all hype, smoke and mirrors. It's all bluster. They talk a big game to psyche you out and get you to go at their strength. And when you stick to your game plan punch them in the mouth? THEY FOLD UP AND BLEED ON THE FLOOR, CRUMPLED AT YOUR FEET.

Reality:
    Their base packages are ****. Without blitzing, they have nothing. And both suck *** against the run in the pinch.
    Neither of them can cover a screen, a slot reciever, or a tight end to save their ****ing lives.

On the sheer CLUTCH defensive GENIUS of Rex and Rob, The Ryan Fat Asses of Destruction:

Eli Manning destroyed the Cowboys heart ripping it out like the crazy glasseyed dude from Indiana Jones and lighting it on fire, against the Fat Mulleted one. What, 4 4th Quarter TDs this year against Rob's GENIUS INTELLECT? INCONCEIVABLE!

Against the fat, multi-chinned even more braggadocios one, Matt Moore led the Phins on the longest drive in terms of time (13 ****ING MINUTES!) and plays (21!) in the entire NFL this year. 13 minutes. ALMOST AN ENTIRE QUARTER. GAME OVER, YOU FAT ****. GO HOME. And blame Sanchez if you like, but understand this: A "backup QB" with a gimpy #1 receiver who was hurting like all hell, a second string RB, and some guy named CHARLES ****ING CLAY shoved it up your vaunted defenses' collective *** when you needed a stop dearly.

Defensive Geniuses? Hardly They are Geniuses like Lanny Poffo was a Genius.

[​IMG]

It's all a gimmick. Don't buy the hype.

2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Both are overrated coaches. More so Rob.

3. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    WFAN radio rocks....LOL:tongue2:

4. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I was high on Rex three years ago and all I can say is , what in hell was I ever thinking I would rather have Wanny then the Ryan brothers.