I need Fat Head Alternative...

4 replies

IBIBleedOrangeAndAquaNew MemberOP
Nov 28, 2008, 10:14 PM

Anyone got any idea's for an Alternative to the really Expensive Fat Heads...

Trying to hook my father up for xmas with the Giant Helmet...

Ideas?...Thx

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Nov 28, 2008, 11:21 PM

Go to a local commercial print shop and see if they can beat the fathead price... Warp is really into this crap. Ask him.

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Nov 28, 2008, 11:22 PM

I used to do this for a living a few month a go.. Mor is right, you can contact one of your local Large Format Printing compnays.. you need to go there in person, if you call them on the phone they will tell you to **** off cause of copywrite laws, show up with cash, and they will talk to you.

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Nov 28, 2008, 11:23 PM

im too lazy to goto fatheads.com to find out the demisions so if you post them here, I can tell you want you can expect to pay.

I think if I remember correctly, Fathead was not that expensive when it came out to what it cost to make them. I had looked into this at one point.

anlgpanlgpNew Member
Nov 28, 2008, 11:32 PM

4'9x4'3 for the helmet

"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl