1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Just Want To Say ...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Da 'Fins, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Thank you ... Vontae Davis. Way to be tough, cover great and have a tackling game as well as any CB I've seen tackle in a long, long time. Especially on 4th and 1!

Thank you ... Karlos Dansby. For just being a MAN in the middle! Playmaker. You were all over the field! Hopefully, finally, you'll be a great free agent pickup.

Thank you ... Jason Allen. For the best game of your career. Could have been 3 INT's! Keep the confidence going!

Thank you ... Jake Long. For playing like a Pro Bowl OT and mostly dominating Jared Allen.

Great team defense and a great win!

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009

Holy crap! What did Jason do to get on Jake's bad side? Was he hurt? Why would you be thanking him for beating the hell out of JA?

Ophinerated, CaribPhin and VanDolPhan like this.
  3. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    fixed.....:shifty:

4. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    I had this in mind as well ... just forgot about it when I posted (was having a conversation with my son at the time - distracted):

Thank you ... Randy Starks. Probably the most underrated DT in the league. Great on both inside and outside and really is an anchor. His sack was big. Yes, the line struggled in the latter part of the game. But, they did a great job early on and they were shorthanded without starter Odrick. The depth after the first four of Starks, Soliai, Langford & McDaniel is sorely lacking at this point. When Odrick gets back at full strength they will be a much better DL.