1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I guess it's not as "unnatural" as people say.

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by Pagan, May 17, 2008.

1. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    This should open a nice can o'worms. :lol:

Link

2. ChrisKo

ChrisKo Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Desert
    The California Supreme Court approves this message.

:D

gafinfan likes this.
  3. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    I know alot of these young animals practice the motions for when they mature later on. Others, like bear, deer, and primates go thru these motions because the females are kept under the dominant male's wraps. But this article didn't say whether these males were actually penetrating each other. Now that would have been pretty telling.

Last edited: May 18, 2008
    unluckyluciano likes this.
  4. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Well, of course that proves its natural. I mean male dogs try to have sex with any available leg, male or female, young or old. I mean I haven't seen them try it on a tree, they tend to use that for something else, but other than that any port in a storm? :wink2: But it might be hard to deal with a bear doing the same thing to my leg. :sidelol:

"There is no such thing as normal life Wyatt there is only life."

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  5. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Calm down buddy, I'm sure there's a forum out there for that kind of talk. :wink2:

HardKoreXXX and unluckyluciano like this.
  6. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    On another note, some animals have been known to eat their own feces...does that make cropophila any more acceptable?

gafinfan and unluckyluciano like this.
  7. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
    no... but if people were saying eating crap was an unnatural occurrence that only occurred because of human choice and the way that person was raised and if they watch tv shows where they have actors who are known to eat crap on their private time... then you could say, well it happens naturally in the wild to animals who do not have that external influence, so why is it so hard to believe it could happen to humans?

very crappy analogy though :D

gafinfan and opfinistic like this.
  8. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    :pointlol:

I'm gettin' a turd sammich for lunch!

9. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    this is my thinking:

On another note though I wonder how many realize this is going to lead to genetic research of these animals, to see if they are "wired" wrong so to speak.

gafinfan likes this.
  10. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Well, we know what happens to men in prison, are we to think any different of animals in the zoo? That is like Alcatraz for animals. :lol:

Oh and I just naturally assume that all Flamingos are gay...

11. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    I think that's a fear in the gay community about labeling homosexuality a "defect" or trying to find a scientific explanation for it. They for the most part agree with the idea that they're born that way, and that it isnt simply a choice, but if it a hormonal, or genetic thing, they worry about the idea of "curing" it. Forces them to walk a fine line it seems to me because they want to explain their situation to people without it backfiring on them.