1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am impatient and have no will power (The inevitable return of Samphin)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Samphin, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

So, I have lurked for a little while. Dipped my big toe in to test the waters while the other pool is finished being drained and refilled. However, the food is all digested and I can't wait any longer, so I am jumping in.

I know this is probably been said ad nasuem but I want to thank the FH staff for their continuing efforts to please us wee peons.

So, my initial thoughts? Good (and surprised) to see Nublar around these parts. I missed the Dinosaur Connoisseur though, so it is good to see him alive and well.

FINintheMOON is still crazy. Hey Ken, does this meen we have to start a C2C DrunkenPuppies team?

And of course, what world would be complete without FinFanGirl? (there you happy?!?!?)

Well, at the risk of violating ALL of TOS on my first post, I would just like to say, thanks. :up:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  2. Finfangirl

Finfangirl Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Bay Area, Ca
    hey where's my shout out.... j/k

i also want to thank the FH staff and i cant wait to see the new/old FH and if there is anything FFG can do, let me know.