1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am going to go back to this well one more time...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Oct 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    IF Ben was telling the truth that he took his hands off the ball when they said TD....

Why is Ben still bent over looking in the pile for the ball when the ball is no longer there? If he knew it was a TD, why does him having the ball or looking for the ball important?

[​IMG]

See, the thing about Ben is that he is a liar. He has lied about every off the field incident. Now chalk up lying to on the field things as well. Ben didn't sexually assault that girl? Riiiiiiiight. I am sure we are to take his word because he is a truthful person.

So here he says that he had his hands on the ball and only let go because the refs told him that it was a TD and were patting him on the back to get up. This photo I took sure tells quite a different story.

Also, cut to him on the sideline during the review...he is only talking to Tomlin about him not fumbling. He was trying to make his case that he didn't fumble before the goal line. Liar again.

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    good picture, I just showed it to the Steelers fan I work with, but any QB would probably say the same thing. TO bring in his outside sexual offender issues seems pretty silly to me.