1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy. some news

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by huck1974, Feb 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    Haven't been on here in a while. Been busy with some projects.
    Not exactly the right section for this post, but I assume it is the slow season so here goes.

My real close friend spent the last week riding ski lifts with the entire Titans coaching staff. He teaches and manufactures monoskiis (not the handicap kind, the kind that is like fixing your snow skiis together to form one board).

They spent some time talking about a CBA.

This year will be no agreement. 100%

Next year all owners are planning on putting a stop to everything meaning no players get paid. The owners will shut everything down.

I had another call coming in and cut our talk short, but I will update this thread on the strategy of NFL front offices in detail as soon as I have that conversation.

I have the entire coaching staff and cheerleaders autograph photos coming to me in the mail. My buddy said they were real nice guys. A major player on the staff is contacting the NFL regarding monoskiing being a knee friendly sport for the off season NFL.