1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make an unstoppable Madden 09 team in less than an hour.

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by GISH, Mar 21, 2009.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    You will be able to use this team to play against other create-a-teams online. This is guaranteed to be the best create-a-team possible. This is a very tedious process, but I did it in the time it takes to play one game. Instructions are for XBOX360.

1. Go to MY MADDEN -> ROSTERS -> PLAYER MANAGEMENT

2. Press LT and scroll to select a team

3. Select a player by pressing A.

4. Select EDIT PLAYER from the pop-up menu.

5. Select PLAYER RATING by moving down and pressing A.

6. Now bump up the attributes in nearly every category. makes sure that all your RBs, TEs, and WRs, are also elite blockers. And be sure to give your kicker 99 hit power and 99 speed for on kickoff coverage. And be sure that everyone on your defense is a better receiver than larry fitxgerald, even lineman. EVERYONE MUST BE 99 SPEED, STRENGTH, AGILITY, AWARENESS, CATCH, CARRY, JUMP, SPECTACULAR CATCH!!!!! Those are the minimums. I made nearly every attribute 99.

7. Repeat until the everyone on the team is a freak of nature.

8. Now that you have your players, you must save your rosters. Go to MY MADDEN -> SAVE. Then use LT to scroll until it says ROSTER. Press A on whatever roster appears. Then select NEW, and give it a name (like superteam).

9. Now you may create your team. Go to MY MADDEN -> ROSTERS -> CREATE-A-TEAM -> CREATE NEW TEAM.

10. Press A to edit TEAM DATA.

11. Press down, then A to select TEAM TYPE EDITOR.

12. Scroll down until FANTASY TEAM is highlighted. Press A.

13. You will now draft all the players that you made super awesome. You can sort each position by using RT. Press your right stick to the right one time to show a roster breakdown. You can sort the players (using the X button) by speed to find the ones youve edited much faster.

14. You must draft 50 players.

15. After the draft, you can edit your team name, logo, uniform, and stadium.

16. When you're done. Back out of the team editor by pressing B. When the pop-up ask you if you want to save, YES YOU DO. Save it as a new team.

That's it! You may now load this team and use them in unranked online matches.

My team is the UNSTOPPABLE NINJAS. Their uniforms are all black, and they havent lost yet. Not even to other super teams.

I challenge any of you to make a super team and compete against my NINJAS.

2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    get a life

3. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    gay

4. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    See Gish that list makes no sense, I have a PS3 so you need to translate (or you should say on the 360 this is how to make an unstoppable team). You got to think globally Gish. :shifty:

5. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    How about this cheat that EA sports already figured out?

How to make Madden worthless in under 3 years:

1. Eliminate the competition.

6. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    It's almost baseball season. I'm too addicted to the Show to bother with Madden.

7. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    do you WANT your rep back below 200?

SICK likes this.
  8. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    If everyone can do this, why not just both pick the same on the game? Going through all that is like two fat chicks fighting, fun to watch, but is it really worth it? Rolling them out of bed, squeezing them into clothes they shouldnt be wearing, luring them outside with food... alot of work for minimal satisfaction.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHXj3qgFs_k&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Sleepwalking Fail[/ame]

9. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    its says its for 360 in the first paragraph. learn to read!!

10. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    its like playing arcade madden. its insane~!

11. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I know but my point is how will I figure it out without a translation.:tongue2:

12. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    Transalation for PS3 Owners

Turn PS3 on. Download firmware update. Come back 45 minutes later and see that update has failed. Restart firmware update, come back 45 minutes later again. Realize that you were required to hit the PS button on the controller sometime during the update. Hit PS button and come back 20 minutes later. Skim through update TOS screen. Install update. Come back 10 minute later and hope the new update didn't brick your console. If yes, do not continue reading and call customer support so they can tell you they are sorry and it's somehow your fault. Scream. If no, read XBOX 360 guide and substitute the proper shape for the corresponding letter. If unfamiliar with shapes, put your PS3 on ebay and buy a Wii.