How excited are you?????
54 replies
I'm fired up man...big time. Today is going to draaaaaag.
Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”
:rimshot:
Fired up BIG TIME win this and the sky is the limit. Go Phins!!!!!!!!!
Very concerned.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
why concerned we will have something the bills will be surprised..
I'm depressed frankly.
"dolfan40 wrote:
why concerned we will have something the bills will be surprised..
just ignore the downers, they will scream the loudest if we win....
I was pumped for San Diego and Detroit. Today I am really nervous and concerned. I think we're gonna lose.
I hope I'm wrong and yes, I'll scream the loudest if we win.
Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin
First time I'm excited since week 1. This is a legitimate playoff game for us. We have to beat the bills or broncos. I prefer beating the bills


2019 DRAFT WISH LIST
1) DT Dexter Lawrence - Clemson
2) DE Jaylon Ferguson - Lousiana Tech
3) OG Chris Lindstrom - Boston College
4) CB Amani Oruwariye - Penn State
5) DE Shareef Miller - Penn State
7) C Sean Krepcz - Nevada
7) RB Wes Hills - Slippery Rock
Reporter: "Why did you fire Coach Gase?"
Ross: "Because he wants to win now"
I am neither pumped or concerned... win or lose... Dolphins players will be laughing and shaking Bills players hands after the game and the sun will come up tomorrow.. Win or lose this game has zero effect on anyones life that is not employed by either team
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
Nervous.. Manic... Crazed.. Just have to make sure I dont get so wound up.. Im asleep at 7..
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Nervous because if we lose the season is all but over.Can't lose to another wildcard contender.We can beat anybody but not so much the bills lately.Defence needs to win this game for us tonight.I dont have much faith in the offence.
"Alex13 wrote:
just ignore the downers, they will scream the loudest if we win....
When.
:yes:
"mroz wrote:
I am neither pumped or concerned... win or lose... Dolphins players will be laughing and shaking Bills players hands after the game and the sun will come up tomorrow.. Win or lose this game has zero effect on anyones life that is not employed by either team
Wow....THAT GOT ME SO ****ING PUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
No ****ing way we are loosing this game.
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
"vt_dolfan wrote:
No ****ing way we are loosing this game.
or losing
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
"vt_dolfan wrote:
Wow....THAT GOT ME SO ****ING PUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sidelol::sidelol:
I'm pumped. Rockin my Phins hat at work today. I normally start to get a little nervous when i see some the opposing team's good players. A Rod for instance in GB, i thinking "oh sh*t". But it's Thursday night primetime, home game, big division matchup....this is the kind of game to get pumped over!
"vt_dolfan wrote:
Wow....THAT GOT ME SO ****ING PUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is all about perspective. as fans we should enjoy the game... but it should not consume us.
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
"GARDENHEAD wrote:
I was pumped for San Diego and Detroit. Today I am really nervous and concerned. I think we're gonna lose.
I hope I'm wrong and yes, I'll scream the loudest if we win.
Same here.
@KevinMD4
Ill be excited when we put Buffalo on the NFL endangered species list.
I'm confident but for now its nervous energy.
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
Maybe I upgrade to vodka tonight, and we have to wait 10 days until the next game
I'm excited as **** but trying to tell myself I'm not...
that way I can pretend to be less disappointed if it all goes belly up.
In either case, **** THE BILLS
"vt_dolfan wrote:
No ****ing way we are loosing this game.
We're tightening the game then?
Going to be the longest day at work... It's good to be nervous for big games again. Haven't felt like this for a long time. Even last year when we were 8 and 6. I thought even if we made the playoffs, it was one and done. Different feel to this year's team... but we have to get there first. And we won't, if we lose today.
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
This is going to be a great game! We may lose, but I don't see the Bills just coming into our house and stomping us. Ryan Tannehill is 15-1 when his QB rating is 90 or better. That should tell you something right there...We need him to play well.
This feels like a playoff game, we have to get take this game if we want to keep high hopes about this season. Branden Albert is gone, so its the next man up. Ju'waun James will prove to be the new King James in south beach and it starts tonight.