1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do we beat the ravens?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by anlgp, Oct 14, 2008.

Tags:
  1. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    My own thoughts...
    We need to be very stingy in allowing their 3rd down conversions. Isn't that what killed us last week? Had we kept them from converting they never would have gotten close enough to the goal line for Schaub to run it in.
    The other thing (as has already been mentioned) we need to make Flacco look like a rookie QB. We need to give him a bunch of different looks on D to keep him back on his heels.

anlgp likes this.
  2. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    After the comments Harbaugh made I think Miami will have plenty of motivation and show the same energy they showed during the San Diego game and IMO when they play like that they have the chance to beat any team in the league.

anlgp and dolphindebby like this.
  3. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    To be honest, brown, after that heartbreaker last weekend they ought too not even need any external motivators, but I know what you're saying.
    That loss against the Texans should be very, very embarrassing. Not so much the loss itself, but the circumstances themselves. To clearly have a game in the bag - several times; and then choke like they did at the end should give them the resolve to never lose like that again.

I also agree that they played well enough against SD and NE to beat any team.

anlgp likes this.
  4. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Hey if we can put up 25 or more im almost certain we can win it. I can't gurantee it but i think we can hold their offense to 21 or less its just a matter of whether we can score more.

anlgp likes this.
  5. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Heavy dose of Ronnie, Ricky,and Cobbs. We must control the clock, and keep the defense on the field, and make them tire early. Run the ball, score points, and eat up the clock.:wink2:

dolphindebby, late again and anlgp like this.
  6. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    Barring a turnover from the offense I don't see Baltimore getting a touchdown. They are that bad offensively.

anlgp likes this.
  7. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    The players were devastated after that loss to the Texans. Randy Starks expression after Schaub scored said it all. The comments by Harbaugh just added to the motivation this team likely had after the embarrassing loss to Houston.

anlgp and late again like this.
  8. StLouisFinFan

StLouisFinFan New Member

Apr 28, 2008
    The tea leaves say Langford and Merling are going to put a big hurt on Flacco. That should do the trick. Oh, and give the ball to Ronnie Brown a whole bunch.

anlgp likes this.