1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Big Of A Phinatic Are You?

Discussion in 'Out of Bounds' started by Southbeach, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southbeach

Southbeach Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    Here's a Happy Hour discussion from yesterday. Drinking a number of beers before posting is optional but does add some fun. :)

You have great seats for a Dolphin-Jet game which matters on both going to the playoffs. However, you have a choice to make.

You completely forgot about a family event, an anniversary, a birthday, a wedding, etc, and have to choose between the two?

You have a chance to make extra money. $500? $1,000? More? How much would it take?

You have a chance of a super Hot date who asked you to spend the day and night but, without football?

Something completely different that would make you at least think about missing the game?

2. mcioci

mcioci New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I fly down from ny to miami to attend the draft party every year and attend at least 1 game in miami per yr. That should tell you all you need to know about what kind of phinatic I am. Wouldn't miss a game for the world.

Boik14 likes this.
  3. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    The nerve of people to have a birthday, anniversary, or wedding during a Dolphin game is beyond me.

Starry31, SCall13 and Southbeach like this.
  4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    I only root for the Jets when they play 1PM starts. And I rarely wear my Jets Curtis Martin jersey. :shifty:

5. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I have already given up hot dates to watch football in a bar.

6. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Well, on your list there's only one thing for me that would trump the game. It would depend how hot. But if certain things were guaranteed on said date, I'd have to take the date. Unless we're talking about an actual playoff game.

7. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    You've given up hot dates because forcing them at gun point reflects poorly on a background check.

8. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    That is only if you get caught

9. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    This big:

{---------------------------------}

10. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    big?

11. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

I'll have a fathead made up of me, give it to a family member and tell them to place it somewhere at whatever family event is taking place.

If it's a Sunday, I don't work so whatever money could be made would never be scheduled for that time. Don't work nights either so Monday Night Football, or Thursday Night Football fits in my schedules.

If that super hot date does not want to see a Dolphins game as part of a date then she aint that hot to begin with. She also had best be a Dolphins fan or I'll stop at a Gas Station half way to the stadium and tell her to go get me a Gatoraide, and leave her (_)_).....

I'll probably just drop any hot date and bring the girl in my sig

Boik14 and ToddsPhins like this.
  12. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY
    Through the years I`ve become a master at avoiding functions when the Dolphins are playing. One good thing is my wife never,and I mean NEVER would even ask me to miss a game. I can honestly say I have no clue as to when was the last game I missed. It`s been many many years.

Boik14 and DolfanJake like this.
  13. RGF

Nov 24, 2007
    NY
    I agree with you,as usual. :unsure:

14. RGF

Nov 24, 2007
    NY

Speaking of which, WHO IS IT ?????

15. Ozzy

My friend sent me her pics. Not sure who she is YET!

16. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Sig worthy. I've always told my family that if I die not to have my funeral during a Dolphin game or I won't be there. When my sister got engaged I let her know if she wanted me there for the wedding, don't have it on a day Miami plays (or UNC basketball). Only a family emergency other than mine, and immediate family at that, would be cause to miss the game. And if anyone thinks I'm doing anything on Thanksgiving from 4-7 this year, other than yelling at my TV by myself, they're wrong. The hot date... not if playoffs are on the line, that is rare for our team as of late. If I was a Colts fan or something then maybe...

Funny thread but also depressing because a little voice in my head says, "well what if the season is locked out and you miss a whole season of Dolphin games?" Then I shudder at the thought and try to think about something else.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  17. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

What about your Filipina/black hot little GF? I hope you didn't dump her for some blond. I assume she is a Dolphins fan already and you'd just take her to any game you attend?

18. Ozzy

Na, Sharon is the love of my life! I'll never stop that but she's in Nebraska for a little while longer. She Loves the Heat, and I'm sure she roots my Dolphins on from afar but she's really not into football except for College. That's when we fight because she likes the Cornhuskers but will root for the Canes after that

MrClean likes this.
  19. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    This year was the first year I had to grow up and miss some games because I was studying for an Organic Chemistry exam the following day. I would have still watched the games, but the tutor that held reviews must have hated football because his reviews where always like 1pm to 4pm. Glad I'm done with that class so I can get back to my Miami Dolphins baby!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.