1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan40, Aug 7, 2014.

1. dolfan40

dolfan40 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Germany
    Im feeling really good about the Team and the Oline,we have two really good ol coaches Benton is a master a run blocking...We have some good young hungy Coaches...this is the year to shock the World and bring back the glory days..In the name of Don Shula now is the time to end the dynasty of the Pats..We suffered and blew it last year we have some good fans that deserve Playoffs..This year Tannehill will prove doubters wrong,all u gotta do is believe i think after the season they take us serious on Espn and not talking Manziel...Im excited they need us i personally think some players read forums so get ur positive's out and don't question just enjoy our road to winning the division...A takeover,we smash em!?!!Dolphin football

2. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    That would be brutal.

3. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    I opened this thread thinking I was about to read an inspirational sonnet. Damn

4. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    why do you even have to start a thread about I......, jesus christ

Larry Little likes this.
  5. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Well, OP, this is just the preseason, but I would like to see some semblance of decent Oline play, along with Tannehill's ability to keep the ball out of the opposing D's hands.

Interested to see just how much tinkering of his throwing mechanics we will see, and on what throws those mechanics come into play. I DO NOT want to see batted balls.