1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honestly...I was never worried about this game today

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Oct 17, 2010.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Once the game got started I just felt good. Wierd because I am always worried and on the edge of my seat. But I was pretty calm, cool, and collected today. Only time I got overly mad was at the blown spot on 4th down, the clustercluck on 4th down that allowed Rodgers to walk into the endzone, and not throwing a hail mary on the last play. Other than that...I never once thought we would lose this game and I wasn't worried one bit. Even in OT I just knew we would win...even after we punted.

Strange.

2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Getting used to these "down to the last possession road games" huh?

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Well, I cannot say I was worried because they were not beating us consistently with anything they were doing, aside from 2 long plays in the first qtr, the Pack was not doing much until the end of the game.

4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I really wasn't either. Maybe its because I didn't drink today during the game (I drank too much yesterday while at the Michigan game :lol: ) I didnt even get too stressed out. Only beer I had today was in celebration after the win.

maybe it was that, or maybe it was the fact that we really seemed to be able to move the ball well today. We had a good start, I took comfort in knowing Bonamego was gone :lol: and the D had a nice start as well, and aside from a few big plays, they played well all game. I was however, a bit upset that we let Rodgers just walk into the endzone to tie the game :pity:

5. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Agreed I was calmer for today's game than in the last few. I only started getting nervous in overtime. I was biting nails on that third down on the Packers possession in overtime but Wake took care of it. The Dolphins always usually play games close so I've come to expect the last two minute nerves.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Is that why there are clumps of hair strewn about your living room?

7. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    i wasnt worried before the game started. when henne threw his pick i started to worry. thought we might give another victory away. young teams are frustrating to watch. i would almost rather just skip ahead to september 1, 2011 (if we have a season). you can see the talent and potential in the team. it can dominate at times. but we still arent consistent which is what young teams do. i really hope we get a little bit more consistent this year. we could make the playoffs if we do. but if we dont i'm not worried. next year is when my expectations will be skyhigh. this team looks like it might need another year of experience

djphinfan and steveincolorado like this.
  8. GreysonWinfield

GreysonWinfield Release The Hounds

Nov 1, 2009
    I wasn't worried because I was at Six Flags and trying to keep up with the PBP on my Blackberry. It really does take the edge off knowing the play is run before the update comes thru.

MikeHoncho likes this.