1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home page selling pats gear?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by xphinfanx, Nov 14, 2009.

1. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Is it just me or does that annoy anyone else?

ThePhins home page has pics of all that patriot gear.And link to buy patriot gear.

Any team but Pats or Jets. Ok IMO anyway.

ether79 likes this.
  2. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    True,it is sad.But at the same time we must allrealize that buisness comes first.One day when the fins complete thier turnaround and people are sick of seeing them win on a consistant basis we will be hawking fin memoriibalia on their sites.

3. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    We don't control the individual ads that pop up, I'm pretty sure that they are generated based on key words on the site. So for example, if you go into the religion forum, you'll see ads geared towards religion and the POFO will have political ads.

Those ads generate revenue that is put back into the site to keep it running, so whatever helps the site is fine with me. :)

4. HaHaHa...funny, I've been here all of two-three days and while scanning the site checking things out that caught my eye as well. Very surprised to see you say something about it here. I'm sure what's said above is correct-- that we can't control the ads, but man......it really sucks to be promoting the Pats in any fashion.

5. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    I've removed this particular ad from the site.

2socks likes this.