1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hilarious article on Beck

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by THCMAN, Aug 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. THCMAN

THCMAN New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Miami
    http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC+East/Miami/WWHI/2008/wwhi080908.htm

"He’s been terrible throughout camp, and there’s no way four quarterbacks are going to make the final roster. He’s not one of Parcells’ guys, and they have no loyalty to him.”

The gall on that guy, where does he come off saying that about Beck. :eek:

It must be one of Omar's lying, cheating cohorts. Don't they know that Beck has looked 'great' out there this week in practice. :no::pointlol:

It's just funny that anyone would actually say something like that. They must be crazy. :shifty::lol:

2. TotoreMexico

TotoreMexico Your retarded

Jan 4, 2008
    Mexico
    Who the hell wrote this?

3. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami

What exactly is the point here?

You're showing yourself simpy as just another clueless fan that spouts off about anything as if you know what it takes to move up a level in any competive area and the transition it takes.

You're quoting a source here that is paid to put out opinions about teams and what may or may not be happening.

I think should be pretty obvious to everyone at this point that sites, heck even ESPN itself puts out more conjecture and guesses than fact most of the time. They rarely truly know what's going on with a team first hand.

The comment that Beck's been terrible throughout camp has been denounced even by our beloved bloggers who have been at camp every day.

You're just trying to stir a pot and you really have no clue of the ingredients in that pot or what it takes to cook it.

calphin and Desides like this.
  4. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    and thats the ball game folks. :pointlol:

5. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    From everything i heard coming out of Miami " the papers and radio " PFW is spot on.

It's not just Omar, or just the Miami media, it's the National Media as well.

Have you been on holiday???

6. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    :lol:

Sure, never mind the reports about how he's shown great improvement.
    Those are all just fairy tales.

Not to mention he's still a young prospect and adjusting. I know that concept goes WAY over many heads in the Peanut Gallery.

We'll see who gets cut to see which thought process wins out.

calphin and Desides like this.
  7. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    didn't someone post omar even saying beck has shown improvement?

Desides likes this.
  8. THCMAN

THCMAN New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Miami
    Yeah, a holiday on...

(drum roll please)....

The Nile... :tongue2:

Who, I say who would write something so vile and evil and untruthfull. :shifty:

I need to take a prozac, I just can't believe this has happened. :cry:

9. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    I don't even know where to start on this. It has been gone over again and again. Beck is what he is. A 2nd year player who was playing poorly early in camp and has improved alot as camp went on. I guess it will all be answered, at least partially in about a hour when our 2 young guys take the field. Then we can see for our selves where they stand in their development. THEN THE OPINIONS WILL FLY! I hope Beck and Henne light it up and pray no one gets hurt tonight. GO PHINS!

10. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    lol